🍭End- I'll wait for you

A U T H O R

After a few weeks, Taehyung was discharged from the hospital. Good thing only his left arm was intensely damaged because of the bump. But that wasn't the only thing that healed up.

"Do you want me to stay for a while? It's Saturday. I won't need to quit classes to look after you." Jennie asked and sat beside him. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to tell me."

"If I ask you to sleep here for the night, would you actually do it?" She raised a brow, standing up. "I might need some assistance. Jin hyung's out with his friends."

"You're unbelievable. As long as you don't try anything funny, It's all good." Taehyung suddenly smiled widely and almost got up to hug her. How unexpected of her to agree on something like that. "Don't get too excited. You're still not perfectly well."

"I'm just happy we're good now." Jennie smiled and nodded. "By the way, you can use my clothes while you're here. I wouldn't mind."

"I planned to do so." She opened his drawer and took out a white long sleeved shirt and found black sweatpants. "I'll get these." She said and rushed to the door.

"Where are you going? Don't leave me here." He called, stopping her. Jennie faced him and crossed her arms.

"I'm taking a shower." Taehyung coughed and gulped. "Why? Wanna come?" He quickly looked at her with a shocked expression and aggressively shook his head.

"Yah. What are you talking about? You're scaring me." She chuckled. "I'm serious. You can't just..say something like that. It's too.."

"Why not though? Don't pretend you're innocent! I'm not the one who is an expert at kissing and I'm obviously not the one who had a boner that night."

"J-jenjen.." He called and blinked. "It's not like I-I actually y-you know.. Don't think of me that way. It's..it can't be helped." He said, trying so hard not to look at her. "Fuck. She felt it." He quietly cursed and looked at the window.

"Whatever. You lost your chance." She was about to open then door when he spoke again.

"You should ask me that when I'm fully okay. My arm is still not well. How do you expect me to do you in this condition?"

"Kim Taehyung!" She faced him with her eyes wide open. "D-do me?!" She quickly hugged herself. "As if! I don't just let men touch me! Especially you! Yuck! Ew. Ew." She left his room and ran to the bathroom. "I was clearly kidding."

"Wahh.. How could she do this?" He said and reached out his phone. "Ew? Does she think I'm some germ or something? At least I haven't used mine to anyone yet. What does she take me for?"