🍭 Five: She's the Ice Queen

A U T H O R

Months passed so quickly. Jin helped Taehyung enroll in his school and also with the requirements as his older cousin. "Are you sure you don't want to live in the dorm? Don't worry about the fees. I got your back."

"You know I don't feel comfortable staying in dorms." He crossed his arms and looked at the breakfast Jin prepared. A smiling dish. Bacon and eggs!

"Because of what happened during your highschool days? The walking white lady in the stairs? Wooo~" Jin teased earning a smack from Taehyung. "Why? It's true. You're scared."

"I'm not. It's years ago. Stop fooling around." Both of them finished their breakfast and got themselves ready for first day of the school year.

Taehyung's in twelveth grade already. Jin's older than him but because he failed in a lot of subjects last year, he had to retake. The guy focuses too much on his appearance. "You drive." Jin threw him the keys and called first dibs on riding shotgun.

Taehyung went inside, shaking his head and started the car.

"Let's stop by at Starbucks first. I want to start this year with an ice cold macchiato. You should too. I did that last year. It's a very effective way to have a great year. I had plenty of girls chasing me, it's amazing."

"Says the one who didn't graduate." Jin glared at him. "And you know I don't drink coffee."

"Then just drive me there! You ruined my day. If I could just hit you. Ppali!!" Taehyung laughed and drove faster.

"I'll wait for you here." He said but Jin ignored him and went inside. "He and his attitude, tss.." While he was waiting, another car parked beside his. "It looks like my car in London. The owner must be rich."

"Ahh shh-!" Someone shouted. He quickly looked at the side mirror to see a girl wearing black denim shorts and a white cropped top with ankle boots. She was picking up the coins that fell from her wallet.

"She must own this car. Cool." When she was done, she stood up and tied her hair. His eyes almost popped out when he saw her side profile. "K-Kim Jennie.."

He quickly opened the door and attempted to leave the car but forgetting about the seatbelt, he was forced to sit back and remove it. He looked for her again but he didn't see her anywhere in the highway.

"Did she just disappear?" He suddenly noticed a gold bracelet near the car's wheel. "Jackpot." He picked it up and looked at it.

"Oi! Kim Taehyung!" He panicked and kept the bracelet inside his pocket. "What were you holding?" Jin asked and sipped from his coffee.