🍭Twenty: I can kiss her better

A U T H O R

"What am I thinking? This is just unreasonable." Jennie came back to where she left Taehyung but he's no longer there anymore. What she did bothered her. After what he did, she just left as if he didn't save her life. "Alright."

She went to the nearest pharmacy and bought band aids, antiseptic cream and everything he needed to treat his wounds. The least she could do.

It was Saturday the next day but they were obliged to come back because they need to help decorate their school's hall for an upcoming event. Of course, she's an officer of their class. She HAS to come.

She stopped by at their classroom and left her bag. She turned to Taehyung's chair, and his bag is there too. "In that condition? He's unbelievable." She took out the stuff she bought the day before and placed it on his table. She didn't get to thank him yesterday so she left a note saying her thanks. "I did my part. Now, I owe him nothing."

She left the room and went to the hall to help the others. "Fiery Jennie!" Jisoo shouted and ran to her. Busy Taehyung heard her shout and turned his eyes to the side, glancing a bit at her. "Not usually a nosy person but.." She looked at Taehyung and raised a brow. "Care to explain?"

"How would I know?" She simply said and picked up a box. "He must have bumped into some rude guys or something."

"Uhuh? Are you sure you have nothing to do with that? Like girl! Look at his arms! His face is covered with bruises! You really didn't do that to him?"

"Jisoo? Me? Do that?" Does she think I'm a wrestler? "You're delusional. I hate him but not to the point that I would beat him up like crazy."

"Okay. I'll believe you. But anyway, he's your ex-friend right?" She nodded and furrowed her brows. "Did you know about his cousin or..whoever he is..not that I'm interested. Just asking."

"Seokjin? What about him? You want to date the guy then break up with him in exchange for money? I doubt that. He'll be the first one to break up with you. Their bloodline is dangerous. Stay away from his kind."

"Eh. Okay." She left and continued working on the ribbons.

Jennie turned her head to Taehyung's direction. Poor guy is trying to hang the gold curtains but even with the stack of chairs, he's still struggling. "Why won't he leave that to the taller guys? Yeesh."

Taehyung sighed and stood on his toes. "Almost there.." He extended his arm and..he finally did it! "Nice." He went down and rubbed his aching arm. "I should take a rest."

He went to the classroom and found a bag of stuff for treating his body. He furrowed his brows. Jennie? He thought. Until he found a note just underneath the paper bag.