🍭Fifteen: He doesn't deserve you

A U T H O R

"What are you doing?! Let me go!!" Jennie shouted outside the library. "You're not in the place to do this! Who do you think are you?!"

"Why are you even in a relationship with him? I held this for too long, I had to talk to you about him. What did you see in that gangster guy that you suddenly fell for him?"

"What is your problem with Minwoo? He does look arrogant and dangerous but he's not like that. And he couldn't talk to me on the phone because he was busy. And what happened a while ago? It's obvious, he's tired. I was the one who kept clinging onto him."

"This is unbelievable." She's even putting herself all the blame when it's really the guy who has a problem. "When did he start acting like this? Was he always like this to you? Did you just endure everything?"

"Why do you care so much about it? It's better if you just shut up like days ago. Stop talking to me as if we're close." She bumped his shoulder and left.

"I was just concerned." Clicking his toungue, he went back to the classroom and sat beside her. He made sure he kept his mouth shut and sighed before dragging his chair away from her. He glanced at her one last time and faced front. "Fine."

Classes ended and he's the one who left the room first. Still, he was feeling mad at what happened but, what can he do? Whatever he says, she won't listen to him.

"Why did it have to be that ugly ruffian?! There's a lot of good-looking guys in the campus, why him?" He brushed his hair back and went to the parking lot. "Of all people.. Even Jin hyung is more likable and attractive! She went blind, for sure."

His lips couldn't stop babbling about Minwoo. He was driving home but he's also talking to himself about how he hates and unfavors the guy for her.

"Oh, wait a minute." He narrowed his eyes and looked at the guy walking towards a restaurant. "Yah! It's that ruffian!" He sped up and parked in front of the restaurant. "What are you doing here you ugly giant?"

He wore his cap and went down. He wanted to stay low-key and spy on him. His blood boils whenever he sees him and his suspicions about him always grow, especially on this very moment.

He sat on one table and acted as if he's reading the menu but is actually looking at him.

Seconds passed but nothing's happening. Minwoo is just eating his food quietly. "That's strange.. If he wants to eat ramen alone then he could've just ate at a convenient store or at his house. Ani. Wait a little longer, Taehyung. There has to be something he hides from Jennie. Be patient." He said to himself.

Until he proved his theories right when a girl went inside the restaurant and sat in front of Minwoo. His brows furrowed as he watch them talk.