🍭Nineteen: Are you hurt?

A U T H O R

"Hyung, can I ask you something? It's about a friend of mine." Taehyung asked. Jin raised a brow and put down his phone.

"Are you sure it's not you?" Taehyung coughed and gulped. "If you're too shy to admit, then I'll pretend it's your friend. What is it this time?"

"I'm a little confused. These past few days, I've been feeling.. How should I put this? Um.. Shy and nervous around Jennie. I'm sure I never felt this towards her before and it creeps me out."

"The students will freak out if they hear this coming from you! Aigoo.. Shy and nervous, huh? Anything else? How about.. Your cheeks heating up? Or your heartbeat racing?"

"You're not gonna say what I'm thinking right now, are you? No, hyung, it's impossible. I don't like her! That? I may be too concerned about her and desperate to revive our friendship BUT I don't have feelings for her."

"Eung? Says the one who feels shy and nervous around her! Hah! Why? The school would love to see you both together. Don't deny it. Let it show. Don't tell me you didn't feel stuff like this towards Haerin?"

Come to think of it.. I did feel like this before Haerin and I started dating. "I think. But hyung, it's Jennie! I couldn't fall for her."

"Of course you can! She once admitted that she had feelings for you, right? And you want big ugly Minwoo, as you call him, to go away. Why don't you try to do something, now that you're starting to like her? You have two reasons to gain her trust now. One, you want your happy relationship back and two, you like her."

"How can I be so sure that I like her? And why am I even talking to you? All you know is break hearts and throwing people away. Tsk. I'll see you later, hyung." Taehyung bid goodbye and took his bag going back to the classroom.

Jennie heard the door closing and rose up from her sleep. "Oh. It's just you." She placed her head on the table once again and slept.

"You're sleeping at a time like this? It's almost dismissal." He sat on his chair and looked at her. I'm not feeling anything. Tch. Jin hyung was wrong. I'm not attracted to her-

Jennie suddenly shifted her position and faced to where he's sitting. Just like that, his heartbeat raced once again after seeing her face.

"Shit." He quietly said and looked away. I'm in big trouble. "I should go somewhere." He loosened up his polo shirt and stood up. He had no idea but his ears were turning red as he walk away from her.

"Where the heck is he going? Class starts any minute now. And where are my classmates?" She talked to herself.