🍭Thirty-four: Who...

A U T H O R

"How are you feeling?" Wendel asked and sat beside her. "You'll be discharged tomorrow."

"Dad.. Why does the people who cared for me always does this to me? I know I was too harsh on Taehyung but I never asked him to leave me.." She said and cried again. It's been days and she still couldn't recover from it. "I should've just said I forgive him when I still had the chance."

"Don't be too hard on yourself, Jennie. Your mom's cooking your favorite food later. Cheer up."

She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She had a gauze on the left side of her forehead. Sighing, she wiped her tears and looked at her dad. "Let's go."

She left her room and kept asking herself not to cry. She kept remembering everything that happened and even getting flashbacks of what happened to her sister. All she kept telling herself was to be strong.

"Oh? You're discharged already?" Jisoo said. She was holding a basket of fruits and Jennie couldn't help but smile. "Ehey.. Don't smile. I was only worried and thought of bringing you something to eat. I didn't know you were leaving."

"Thanks, Jisoo. Where's Seokjin? How is he? I heard he couldn't stop crying too."

"Yeah.. I aksed him to go out for a while but he keeps insisting not to and that he can't. I couldn't do anything about it. Taehyung's his cousin and he's more like his little brother."

"You're right.. I'll be stopping by there too." She turned to her dad. "We'll be quick, dad. Wait for me outside." He nodded and Jennie and Jisoo went to Taehyung's room.

There, a teary eyed Seokjin was looking at him. He looked like he hasn't slept for days. "Jin." Jisoo called and sat beside him.

"You're already discharged?" He asked which Jennie replied with a nod. "That's good news. I hope Taehyung wakes up before you leave."

"He has to." She held his hand and smiled bitterly. "Yah.. What's taking you so long? We're all waiting for you to wake up. Don't make us suffer like this. I will seriously keep blaming myself, Tae."

"I threatened him that he'll never get to talk to you again if he won't wake up but it's of no use. I don't know what to do anymore."

"Let's not lose hope, Jin. He has to wake up or else he'll never get to get his forgiveness. Kim Taehyung. I'll head home for now but I'll come back soon. You better open your eyes when I do."

And when she looked away, she felt his hand hold onto hers. "Did he just move?" Jisoo asked, standing up.