🍭Six: I object!

J E N N I E

"The nerve of that guy to show up. 'Let's start again'? Is he dumb?" After throwing me away two years ago, he's back and he wants us to be friends again? Does that even make sense?

I opened my textbook and decided to take a headstart before the teacher arrives. I've been the top students for two consecutive years and he's not the one who will ruin everything for me.

"Are you gonna drink that?" My new seatmate asked, pointing the milk I bought earlier. "I'm really sorry but I haven't had breakfast yet. Can I?"

"Sure. Go ahead." She smiled and took it. I wasn't gonna drink that anyway. Some piece of crap held it earlier. Like I said, I don't want to get involved with him again. Whatever he touches, whatever he likes, it's all shit to me.

"Thank you." I sat properly and continued reading.

Minutes passed and our Literature teacher came in. As always, we greeted each other and went on with whatever we're doing. "I'm sure all have been well to everyone. Since it's our first day, I want everyone to participate in electing our class officers. Yoohwan, take charge for now."

Here we go again. Last year, they elected me as class president. The job wasn't that easy nor that hard. It's just that, some of my dear classmates kept creating issues about me.

"Okay. Starting off from the class president. Any nominees?" Get ready for it Kim Jennie.

"Excuse me? Is this Ms. Hong Ayoung's class?" I quickly snapped my head at the door. What the fuck? No way..

"Mr. Kang, a second please. Yes?" He's not in my class, is he!? That can't be! "Ah.. You must be the transfer student from London. I'm sorry I forgot. Class." No, no, no!! "Meet your new classmate. Introduce yourself, please?"

"Hello. My name's Kim Taehyung. I'm seventeen and I just came from London. It's nice to meet you all." He bowed and flashed a smile.

"Kim Taehyung, you fucking jerk." I said out of anger. Everyone started mumbling and whispering.

"Jenjen?" Now he's acting as if he doesn't know I belong to this class. I bet he knew and asked the administration for a favor. "Jenjen, you're here!"

"Don't Jenjen me you ass! Why are you here? This is not a mere coincidence, I'm pretty sure. What are you up to this time?"

"What are you talking about?" I can just beat the living hell out of him right now!

"Ermm.. Jennie, don't be mean to your new classmate on his first day. If you have problems, you can talk to each other." Mwo?! "You can sit beside Ms. Kim." I turned to the vacant chair on my left.

"Ms. Hong, don't do this." I quickly transferred my books on the chair next to me. "You can't sit here." But he didn't listen and kept walking. "Kim Taehyung!" I stood up and blocked his way. "Andwe."

"Hi." I was surprised when he carried me and made me sit back on my chair. He removed all my books and placed them on the desk. "Please be good to me."

"Not in a million years. Stop being fake to me and look for another seat." But he still chose to pinch my cheek and sit on the chair. "Leave before I lose my temper."