Battle that Starts it all

Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver were all facing Mephilies in space. "Why you three. Why do you always get in my way?" Mephilies asked, annoyed. "Well.. you're evil?" Super Sonic said then attempt a 'Chaos Spear'. Which missed. "Sonic? I searched through the possibilities and all I have is to do plan 'T'" Tails the fox said through the communicater. "Are you crazy fox!?" Super Shadow shouted. "It's the only way unless you want to try plan 'U'" Tails said. Shadow growled lowly.

"Alright fine. Be safe little buddy" Sonic said. "Good luck Sonic" Tails said. "Plan 'U'" Shadow shouts out to Silver. Silver was distracting Mephilies. He nods worried and they all uses 'Chaos Control'. With that, Super Sonic, Shadow, and Silver were gone. Mephilies disintegrated. Nothing was left behind in the battle.

Back at Mobius at Tails's Workshop
----------------------------------------
There was Tails, a two tailed fox and Sonics best friend on the ground embraced by two friends. Knuckles, a red echidna that's the last of his kind. Also, Amy Rose, a pink hedgehog that used to have a crush on Sonic but now over him. "Why couldn't that be Plan 'Z'? Why did that have to be our only option?" Tails asked himself while crying immensely. "Tails. You know Sonic. He'll be back with us before you know it, until then we have to keep everything in check. Sonic wouldn't want us to just stay sad for him. He would want us to stay positive and have hope" Amy said trying to comfort Tails. "I'm guessing Shadow is gone?" Said a voice behind them. That is Rouge the bat. Shadows partner in an organization GUN (Guardians of United Nations).

Rouge was tearing up since she was on Shadows full respect list. Which she takes as close friend. "Hopefully he'll come back. Same with Sonic and Silver" Rouge said on her knees crying. Knuckles walks up to the bat and puts his hand on her left shoulder. "We can only hope" Knuckles said and Rouge immediately hugged Knuckles. Knuckles embraces her. A purple cat named Blaze was also in the room thinking. 'Hope you're alright Silver. Wherever you may be now'. As she is Silvers best friend.

In Another World
----------------------------
Three teenage boys fell down from the night sky and lands in front of a horse statue. "Alright. Where are we?" One of the boys asked. "How am I supposed to know?" Another one of the boys asked. "I think he was expecting something to happen when he said that.. and what!?" Another voice answered. "Guys? What's going on?" The first voice asked.