Intro

"Oh, I'm so excited you're coming! I've missed you!" my cousin, Emma Decody, exclaimed.

"I know! I've missed you too!" I said back. "I'm kind of excited to meet Dylan," I said slyly.

"Ginny. Come on. He works for a marijuana-producing family. It's dangerous work and it wouldn't be too wise to get caught up in that."

"Oh hush, I know. Ok, well I am going to get off here and I will see you tomorrow! When are you working? I can meet you at the hotel?"

"I'm working in the morning. If you want to meet me there, that's fine. Have a safe trip. See you tomorrow!"

"Bye!" I hung up the phone. I was going to visit Emma and stay with her for a while. I just graduated college with an associates in Administrative Office and summer was upon both of us. I hadn't seen her since her and Uncle Will came for a visit during Christmas. She's 17 and I'm 21 but she is very mature for her age so we get along great. We both have red hair and brown eyes so we definitely look related. Her dad owns a taxidermy shop, which to me, is slightly creepy. He also owns an antique shop that is the bottom part of their house. You have to go inside and up the stairs to get to the live-in part.

I don't like the thought of marijuana much because I've just never been into much of that, but I would like to meet Dylan. He sounds kind of hot. Blonde hair, blue eyes, leather jacket.

His brother Norman sounds like a creep, though. Emma likes him but he doesn't even give her the time of day. Hooking up with other chicks besides her. She's mentioned his mood swings and honestly, that doesn't fly with me. If anyone gets psycho near me, they will wish they hadn't. I'll give it to them straight. Slap the shit out of him if he does anything weird.

Norma, the owner of the Bates Motel where Emma works sounds pretty but sounds a little strange too. I will have to see for myself.

It's about six hours to White Pine Bay, Oregon so I'm going to leave around 6 if I can. I hate getting up so early though. Ugh.