56

A few days later Jessa is going stir crazy. She wants more than anything else to get up and move around although she is told that she needs to stay in the bed to heal. She awaits impatiently for both Sorid and Jenna to clear her enough to head over to Castlerock. She knows that Alaric and Frosnak will keep her busy so that she won't mind being bed bound so much.

 The door opens and Jessa looks towards it rather than the window that shows the world she longs to be out in. "Jessa?"

Jessa sighs out and smiles, "Dhiren, I thought you said that you had boring meetings all day?" Dhiren has been a constant visitor once she woke up, before then Sorid and Jenna wouldn't let him in very often.

Dhiren sniffs, "Well my father decided that I was useless and chased me out. Said my head wasn't in the meetings. He's right, you are the most important person on my mind right now. All I could think about was how you are doing and how much hell you are giving Sorid and Jenna." That last was said with a smirk and a great deal of amusement in his eyes.

"I don't do well being bed bound. I need to move, I need to be outside, that's why I didn't open a store in Castlerock. I hate being indoors all day."

Dhiren goes to her side and sits next to her on the bed. "I know, love, but you almost died and you still aren't healed. I can't lose you, when I saw you lying there I thought for sure that you were dead. I wanted to die then too. If Kallen and Jenna hadn't of been there you still might have died since all I could see was you so still barely breathing, it was hard to tell that you were breathing." There is no amusement in his voice now. He wipes the tears away.

Jessa lays her hand against his cheek. "I'm here, Dhiren, I'm not going anywhere just yet. You all have me just about chained to this bed." Jessa says trying to alleviate the mood a bit.

"That's because you don't like to stay in bed." Dhiren tells her before lowering his head to her and giving her a kiss.

Jessa holds him there after the kiss, "Dhiren," she looks at him searchingly as she speaks then bites her lip not sure if she should continue.

"What is it, Jessa?" Dhiren asks in concern. He knows that she isn't going to ask him to get up, he already informed her that there are consequences if she gets up before she's cleared.

Jessa looks down and blushes a bit. Dhiren raises her head, "What is it, Jessa?"

Jessa pulls him closer as she whispers in his ear, "Show me your love?"

"Jessa, I don't want to hurt you." Dhiren says pulling back, more than a little shocked. They've only been together when they've been surrounded by Lady Zira's music.

Jessa pulls back and looks appalled  at her actions. "It's okay, Dhiren. I'm sorry for asking that from-" before she can say anything else Dhiren is kissing her hungrily.

"Don't, don't apologize for asking me to show my love for you. I will show you my love any time I can, I will take you to some place a bit more private if we are surrounded and give you a quickie against the wall or bring you to a bed room and take hours worshiping your body. I just don't want to hurt you, you are still recovering from an incredibly nasty wound. One that would have killed a lesser person." Dhiren tells her gently wiping her hair from her face so that he can see her more clearly.

"Then surely you can show me without hurting me? I need you, Dhiren." Jessa whispers to him still blushing. "I'm not like the elven females, this is difficult for me. I need to know that you truly love me right now."

That's more than Dhiren can take. He only takes the time to make sure that the door is locked before he starts kissing his lover. He pulls back only long enough to impatiently remove his shirt.

Dhiren takes his time to show Jessa just how much he loves her. He makes sure that she knows that she is very well loved. He makes sure that he takes extra special care to nor hurt her side. He doesn't take any thought to his own pleasure, right now it's all about Jessa and making sure that she knows that he loves her more than anything. She's already shown that's she's willing to do anything to protect him. She's already proven her love to him, now he wants to prove to her his love for her.

They are both very satisfied and exhausted by the time he's done. "Thank you, Dhiren." Jessa tells him when they are finally done.

"It was a definite pleasure, princess. Any time you want a repeat performance I'll be more than willing to do so." Dhiren tells her with a very self satisfied smirk.

Jessa snorts, "I'm sure. Although, I'm not so sure why you would want to be with me. This is only our third time together and my third time..." Jessa trails off as she sees the angry look Dhiren is giving her.

"Jessa, I have never been with any one that has given me so much pleasure, so much satisfaction as you. Perhaps you don't have the experience of the females of my people, but you have what I need. You are the only one that can do this for me." Dhiren snorts out, "You have become my addiction. Forget any of the alcohols, can't stand any of the herbs, but you, you I can't get enough of. I long for the day you will tell me that you will accept me as your husband; when you will be willing to take your proper place at my side and help me rule."

Dhiren smiles sadly at he watches his lover, "But I know that, that day isn't here yet. Let's get you bathed before your mother and Jenna kill us both for having the door locked."

"Dhiren, I do love you," Jessa says troubled. She doesn't want him to think that she doesn't love him.

"I do know that, Jessa. You wouldn't have asked me to make love to you otherwise." Dhiren smiles and caresses her face. "I love you enough to wait for when you are ready to be with me full time." Dhiren gets up and gets dressed. He goes into the other room and starts her bath. Then he goes out and instructs the maids to get Jessa's room presentable with clean sheets while he bathes her.

Taking his love into the bathing room he slips out of his clothes once more and joins her in the bath as he helps her. He makes sure that her mouth is well occupied while he continues what they had been doing in the other room.