002

august 31st, 2019
11:48 pm

"OH MY GOD, THAT'S JALEN GREEN

"OH MY GOD, THAT'S JALEN GREEN."

Jalen smirked as he heard the whispers of people around as he and his Prolific Prep basketball team placed themselves throughout the house party that was happening in their city of Napa, California.

The house was an estate, with spacious three floors and a grand staircase.

You could barely see the hardwood floors due to the amount of teenagers on the first floor alone.

"There are so many bad females here," Jalen trailed off, shaking his head then took a sip out of the red solo cup in his hand.

As Jalen surveyed the crowded house party, he tried to take notice of everyone who was there.

People from Jalen's private high school and people from the Napa public high school were placed interchangeably throughout the dark living room.

Jordan Pope, Jalen's teammate for basketball, gently nudged his shoulder then gestured in the direction of the corner of the room, closer to the kitchen.

When Jalen glanced over, he quickly scanned the girl.

He detected a height of about 5'9 maybe 5'10 with sandy brown hair, light brown eyes and caramel skin.

She was dressed in baggy blue boyfriend jeans with a gold chain that hung on the side, a pair of Air Jordan 1s, a bright red tube top and her curly hair high up in a ponytail.

She was swishing around the liquid in her red solo cup, more focused on speaking to the Asian girl standing next to her.

"Who's that?" Jordan questioned, "How does she know Jasmine already?"

"Mhmm," Jalen hummed an 'I don't know', "She's bad though. Who's Jasmine?"

"Sydney's bestfriend."

Sydney Peters was the girl that Jordan was currently dating.

Jalen had met her a couple times over the past month when she would drop off Gatorades during their practice.

Coleman Hawkins, another teammate of theirs walked up, following Jordan's gaze.

The three watched as Jack Wetzel, another teammate of theirs walked up to the girl and Jasmine.

"Here we go." Jordan laughed, "Should we stop him?"

"Nah, let him airball." Coleman snickered.