022

october 31st, 2019
6:42 pm

october 31st, 20196:42 pm

"LEMME HAVE A SIP." Jalen asked Noelani, his hand already on the medium cup full of lemonade from Chick-fil-A that was on his night stand.

The two were in Jalen's bedroom, watching Stranger Things on his tv.

The door was closed and the most of the lamps were off except the tall one on the right side of his bed.

They were laying flat down under the orange covers, Noelani's legs was intermingled with his, her head resting on his bare chest and her fingers gently playing with the gold chain with his basketball number he had on.

Noelani was dressed in a sports bra and matching loose running shorts, her shirt and jeans on the edge of the bed.

Jalen's other hand was on Noelani's back, passing it back and forth over her naked spine area and holding her tightly to him.

"No. You already finished yours." Noelani responded without looking at him.

"Come on, Lani. Please?" Jalen pouted at her.

"No."

Jalen pecked her lips, "Please?"

Noelani kissed her teeth, "Fine. A sip. And I'm holding the cup."

She plucked the cup from his night stand and sat up next to him.

Jalen sat up as well and put his lips on her straw before taking the cup, pushing her away and taking a couple of gulps.

"Jalen! A sip!" Noelani laughed as she snatched the cup away from him, "Greedy ass."

"You like me though."

"Barely. Just barely."

Noelani laid back down on his chest so they could resume their previous positions, then turned her attention back to the tv, "Eleven's a badass."

"Eh. Professor X can do the same shit." Jalen responded in a dismissive tone.

"Professor X could never open another dimension. Case closed." Noelani did the 'period' motion, sliding her nails under her chin.

Downstairs, the sound of a door opening and closing echoed and Noelani immediately sat up and began to tug her gray t-shirt from her old high school on, "Your parents know I'm here right?"