019

october 24th, 2019
12:48 pm

"YOU DID WHAT?" Jasmine gave Noelani a wide eyed look from the driver's seat

"Bro, his mom and his dad fucking saw me straddling their son about to make out with him. Oh, and his little sister. I'm never going back to his house ever again." Noelani repeated from the passenger seat of Jasmine's car.

"Yikes. What'd you do when they saw you?" Sydney leaned forward to stick her head between the two seats.

"I shook their hands then ran out of that house like it was on fire or something. I sprinted to my car. I want them to never have to see me again. Shit was mad mortifying." Noelani rubbed her forehead.

"You're gonna see them. Jordan told me that-."

"Pause, when did you and Jordan get back together?" Jasmine asked as she pulled into the school parking lot.

The three had just gotten back from lunch off campus.

"Last night. Maybe it was this morning. I don't know." Sydney shrugged and took a sip from her Wendy's cup.

"You are.... Unbelievable." Noelani laughed as she got out of Jasmine's Ford Taurus , "Why'd you break up with him in the first place?"

"'Cause he called me crazy. Duh." Sydney closed the back door.

Jasmine and Noelani broke into giggles as they walked into school together.

"Oop. There goes ya man." Sydney nodded over to Jalen.

Jalen was at his locker, a caucasian freshman girl with blonde hair and brown eyes was standing in front of him, smiling in his face as he spoke.

"He must be fucking kidding me." Noelani blurted.

"Oop." Jasmine said.

"If I go over there, will that make me seem crazy?" Noelani asked in a pondering tone as the trio walked forward.

"Oh, definitely. But you'd be in your right." Sydney replies.

"Would I be though? We're not together." Noelani watched as the girl moved to grab the drawstrings from his hoodie, "I should drop kick him. And her. Just cause."

As the trio passed the two, Jasmine shoulder bumps the girl hard then gives her a dirty look.

"Lani. Yo, Lani." Jalen called out to them.