Chapter 3

Hello ladies and germs! Not much going on except for this. Sooooo... NOW, ON WITH THE SHOW! How ya doin Georgie? GET THE FUCK OUT PENNYWISE!

The next morning...

Remus woke up first, being an early riser in general. After ordering breakfast, Remus checked up on Harry. Harry, was currently turning in his sleep, muttering to himself. "No... mom don't..." Harry said, currently in a nightmare. Remus placed a soft hand on his shoulder.

"Harry, wake up." Remus said nudging him awake.

"Uh, wh-whats happening Uncle Remus?" Harry asked still groggy.

"You were having a nightmare. You said something about your mother." Remus said.

"I-I did? I don't remember." Harry said confused.

"Well, now that your awake, eat some breakfast, we'll talk afterwards." Remus said before pulling out a copy of the daily prophet. After about fifteen minutes he felt a tug on his sleeve. He looked away from his paper and saw Harry standing there.

"I finished Uncle Moony." Harry said. Remus put down the paper with a sigh.

"Harry, how much do you know about wizarding families?" Remus asked.

"Not much. I know there's the Lord of a house, and the heir, but that's about it. Oh, I know a bit about the different families and where they stand." Harry explained.

"So you know a bit. That helps some." Remus said before he paused. "Hm. What... do you know about how a heir is chosen Harry?" Remus asked.

"Isn't it the oldest male?" Harry asked.

"Correct. Now, this is not always true. There are two loopholes in our system. What i am going to tell you, is going to shock you. The first exception, is when a family only births girls. They usually marry someone and negotiate for the second child being named that family." Remus explained.

"But that's doesn't apply to me. Only Rose was born a girl." Harry said. Remus sighed once again.

"Again you are right. The seconded exception however does. Now, when there are multiple male children born within three years of each other, or in your case a few minutes, the current Lord can actually transfer the heir-ship from one child to the next." Remus explained.

Harry turned pale at these words. "They really did throw me away." Harry said quietly. Remus looked at the floor in sadness, he hated to do this to Harry.

"Your mother did protest the thought, and so did I, but it was us against Dumbledore, Sirius, and your father." Remus explained.

"What does Damien and Rose think?" Harry asked, a tear rolling down his face.

"Huh, Damien was happy to be announced as heir, while Rose was sad for you for a few days." Remus said, hugging Harry.

"At least you guys care. I can forgive Damien, he's not that smart." Harry said childishly. "Are they still planning on picking me up for Hogwarts?" Harry asked suddenly.

"Yes. While you are no longer heir, you are still a Potter, even though you are considered an outcast by law." Remus said.

"What's an outcast?" Harry asked. "An outcast is someone who is still apart of a family, but doesn't have much chance to do anything outside of the families influence. That means that you would have to pick up a job that the Potters have done in the past 30 years." Remus explained.

"My remnant friend's offer seems to be the better one." Harry said sitting down on the bed.

"Tell me more of this offer Harry." Remus said sitting back down in the chair.