Chapter 21

Hello Ladies and Germs! I decided to add a cover image if you all didn't see. Now, ON WITH THE SHOW! Gentlemen, rest your sphincters. WRONG SHOW!

"Thank you Mrs. Tonks for your assistance in my trail." Harry said once they returned to the manor.

"No problem Heir Thornwood. If you have any more legal trouble, feel free to book an appointment with me. You have my card." Andromeda said before grabbing some floo powder. "Remus, it was good to see you. Don't worry about payment, I will send an owl to your vault manager." She smiled. "Tonk's Town home." Green fire took her away, leaving the two alone.

"So Hadrian, how did it go?" Ambrose asked.

"Quite well. We made a fool of some politicians, and were reimbursed by five hundred thousand galleons." Harry smiled. Amorbose's painted eyes popped out of their sockets upon hearing this.

"Congratulations Hadrian. Now, I believe you have a dinner invite you need to be getting ready for?"

"Oh yes. Mooney, are you joining me?" He asked.

"Sorry Harry, it's a full moon tonight. It's just going to be you and the Greengrass's." The werewolf shrugged.

"That's fine. Try not to upset the Denizens of our forest will you?" He asked before walking out the door.

An hour later, Hadrian was standing in front of the floo, watching a clock.

"You're looking spiffy." Remus poked his head through the door. Harry was dressed in black dress robes with green highlights.

"And you look like shit." Indeed, with each hour, Remus's demeanor was looking worse and worse.

"Thanks for the complement." He said with a smirk. "You'd best be off. It's better to be early than to be late." And with that, the werewolf exited the room, a smirk on his face. Harry took another look at the clock before he grabbed some floo powder.

"Greengrass Manor!"

Harry appeared in a large foyer, with dark oak floors, and beige walls. A chandelier hung from the ceiling, and a grand stairway took up most of the entrance. To the sides of the stair case were two doors, and windows lined the walls.

"Ah, Heir. Thornwood." Lord Greengrass said from the top of the stairs. He took out a pocket watch. "Ah, right on time. Come, let us convene in the sitting room as the ladies finish up." He said.

"Is your uncle joining us?" Cyrus asked.

"I'm afraid not, he was not feeling well when I left, so he opted to stay home." Harry explained. Cyrus nodded before opening a door to a large cozy room with some couches, chairs, and a coffee table. To the side was a small fire place with the Greengrass crest placed on the stone.

"Make yourself comfortable. Milly, some Tea please." He snapped his fingers and a house elf appeared with a platter. She set it down on the table an bowed before disappearing. "So, my daughter has explained to me that you are her body guard essentially while at school. Care to fill in the details?" Cyrus asked as they settled in.

"Yes. But before that, as I am your daughter's friend, i feel as though you should call me Harry or Hadrian." Harry smiled. Cyrus nodded before motioning for him to continue. "Well, so far there has been very few times where I have had to defend her. And mainly only from Heir Malfoy."

Cyrus schooled his features. "Uh, the price one has to pay to remain neutral. Malfoy Senior, while a dangerous man, is better than his son, but remaining a gray family is particularly hard job." Cyrus explained. "Hadrian, your family has not yet picked a leaning yet has it?" He asked.