Chapter 13

Hello Ladies and Germs! I hope everyone's summer/winter is going well. Season depends on your location haha. Quick note, I have no idea how the schedule system works in Hogwarts, this is the best I could do. Anywho, lets get on with what your really here for shall we? ON WITH THE SHOW! I chose the right tattoo huh? WRONG SHOW!

"Good morning everyone. I hope your all ready for class." Dumbledore greeted everyone in the Great Hall. "For you first years, you have half an hour after breakfast is over to get ready before classes start. Your Head's of house will be passing out your time tables within the next few minutes. I hope you all enjoy your first day of class." Dumbledore said before breakfast was served.

Harry loaded his plate with some scrambled eggs, a few pieces of bacon, a muffin, and some fruit. "That's quite a lot of food you have there Thornwood." Daphne stated.

"Yes well, I built up quite the appetite this morning." Harry explained. Everyone in earshot looked at the partial Vampire in confusion. "I wake up early five times a week to do exercises and train my body." Harry explained.

"Why do you do that?" Tracey asked.

"I do it by habit now, but my master would douse me with near frozen water until it became a habit." Harry explained, causing more confusion for his friends.

"Your Focci master did this?" Blaise asked.

"No no, one of the men who taught me about magic. He's a martial artist, and the reason i went to Tibet." Harry explained.

"What's a martial artist?" Daphne asked.

"Martial arts is the art of defending yourself without any weapon. It's also a mindset, and a way of life." Harry explained.

At that point, Snape arrived and was handing out timetables. "Thornwood, Zabini, Davis, and Greengrass, these are yours." Snape said, handing the four their schedules.

"Let's see, first thing we have is transfiguration with, everyone." Harry said. "Then we got Charms with everyone." Blaise read.

"And tomorrow, Double potions with everyone, and Herbology. Wednesday, charms, history of magic, and DADA after lunch." Tracey said.

"Thursday, potions, transfiguration, and astronomy at night. Friday we have Herbology and DADA. I guess our class is so small, everyone can fit together in one classroom." Daphne finished. "Welp, we should get ready. We don't want to be late." The blonde stated.

"Yeah, I think I'd die of embarrassment if i came barreling into a classroom." Tracey said as they traveled towards the dungeons.

The quartet were the first into the classroom, the only other being in the room was a strangely docile tabby cat. Harry gave a long, hard look at the cat before the four sat down together. "This should be quite the show." Harry said loudly, gaining the attention of the cat.

"What do you mean Harry?" Tracey asked.

"Just wait, and watch everyone else's faces, if you can that is." Harry smirked. The other three gave each other confused looks before turning back to the front, awaiting their professor to enter. Soon, other first years began to enter the room. Everyone took out their quills and ink along with a few sheets of parchment.

After about three minutes after class officially started, the doors burst open and in ran the Weasley child along with a freckled Gryffindor. "Good thing McGonagall isn't here yet. She'd be really mad to learn we were late." Weasley said. The cat jumped off it's perch and in an instant, morphed into Professor McGonagall.

"I am mad Mr. Weasley." She said. Everyone else was gobsmacked, while Harry just smirked.

"That was Bloody Brilliant!" Ron said.