Chapter 18

Hello ladies and germs! Sorry its been a while, i wasnt sure how to write this at first, and i was working on a lot of other things. Now, ON WITH THE SHOW! Let's quest! WRONG SHOW!

"Let me get this straight." Ambrose rubbed his temples. "Bod summoned you in order for you to meet the norse god of knowedge and wisdom, Mimir. He told you some back story on the norse history, and told you that you are apart of a prophesy that will either destroy all of existance or lead to a new golden age. And to top it off, the realms are begining to rip apart leading to a strange toad and horse that sing and wear clothes running past you before dissapearing." He summarize.

"Sounds about right." Harry shrugged.

"How strange this will be." Ambrose said, a bit of wonder in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Death, after death. All existance returning to the great abyss that it emerged from." Ambrose said. "Will there be anything there, or will we cease to exist?" He wondered.

"I don't know about you, but I would prefer to go to the after life." Remus chipped in. "So what do we do about this?" He asked.

"Well both Bod and Mimir said that i should just continue onwards with my life. By trying to directly influence the prophecy it could lead to an even worse outcome than what originally was intended. They also said that by just going about life is the safest way and most common way that people meet their destiny's." Harry explained.

"Very well then. I guess we shall just go to Orkney." Remus smiled. "And continue your studies into gray magic." He added. The tension in the room faded as Harry smiled.

"So how long are we going to be in Orkney?" Harry asked.

"Four days. I booked us a room at a local inn, and got us all the silver and gillyweed we will need for our expedition." Remus smiled.

"You be careful now, the finnfolk will try their best to capture you if your not paying attention." Ambrose said from the chair in his painting. A few hours later the two were off.

Meanwhile...

"So Daphne, you better not have run off and gotten a boyfriend on us while at Hogwarts." Daphne's mom, Arabella teased. Daphne blushed.

"Daphne's got a boyfriend, Daphne's got a boyfriend!" Astoria chanted. Daphne's blush darkened.

"Tori!" She yelled as she chased after her little sister. Cyrus and Arabella chuckled at seeing their daughter's mask break.

"So who is the boy I have to scare into treating you right?" Cyrus asked. Arabella nudged his side, causing the man to smile.

Daphne stopped her chase and composed herself. "We are just friends. Harry has saved me on multiple occasions now." Daphne said, her blush still evident.

"So the mysterious Thornwood has arrived in shining armor to save the fair lady from the dastardly Malfoy and has stolen fair lady's heart." Arabella swooned. Daphne blushed once more.

"So, tell us about heir Thornwood. Your letters were a bit vague." Cyrus said as they retired to the sitting room.

"Well, Harry is quite intelligent, but very secretive." Daphne started. Her parents raised their eyebrows at this.

"How so?" Arabella asked.

"He's powerful. Magically and physically. He's also a traveller, and is the apprentice to a magical focci crafter. But he always leaves his explanations half fufilled." Daphne explained.

"A focci crafter? Like Olivander?" Cyrus asked.

"Sort of. Apparently there are many different types of focci besides wands and staffs." Daphne explained. "It's kind of complicated especially with his half speak." She said.