Chapter 15

Hello ladies and Germs. So, again, if you want a list of spells send me a review. Now, a question about purebloods, and my description of James. So the review was that if James was raised like a pureblood, why would he marry Lily. So there's a difference between Pureblood, and blood supremacy. The blood extremists, like the Malfoy family, believe that only those with pure blood should have magic, like themselves, and they should keep the blood as pure as possible. The other belief, that the Potter's have, is that you need to add new blood and magic to the bloodline, in order to keep it strong. Had Lily been a muggle, then things would have been very different, as they have magic, but so little that they can't bring much to the bloodline to strengthen it. I hope that helps. Now, ON WITH THE SHOW!

"So, Professor, shall we go hand to hand? Or shall we take up arms?" Harry asked. Professor Flitwick had transfigured an empty classroom into a large slightly padded room. Weapons lined the wall, and Harry was dressed in a kung fu shirt, and a hakama. Flitwick was in a long flowing robe, with padded knee's.

"Let's just go with hand to hand. We don't want to end up in the infirmary in the first week do we?" Flitwick smiled.

"Of course not." Harry said, smiling as well. He slipped into a loose front stance. Flitwick followed suit, leaning heavily on his back foot, his arms raised, one over his head, the other at his chest. "I hope you know you have an advantage already Professor."

"How so Mr. Thornwood?" Flitwick asked.

"You're much more experienced than me, and much smaller, even with my age." Harry said. Flitwick nodded. Neither said anything, waiting for the other to make a move. A bird flew past the window, and both shot off at each other. Harry sent a knife hand at the Professor's eye's. He flipped over the punch, sending a foot into Harry's face. He stumbled back, gaining his balance back. "It seems your style is very much like the way of the Monkey." Harry said.

"Indeed, my personal style is very much monkey like. The way of the Snake will not help you here. Now, show me you're strength!" Flitwick said.

"Very well then." A shadow passed over Harry's face, and he assumed a new pose. His legs deep in the stance, his feet far apart. His fist's in an open palm hand, one over his head, the other parallel to his eyes. A look of recognition passed Flitwick's eye. He charged, jumping from place to place, using his speed and size to his advantage. Harry tried to follow the pattern with his eye, not moving from his position. Flitwick flipped high into the air, before throwing an axe kick straight at Harry.

He placed his weight on the ball of his foot, twirling around, using his great flexibility to dodge the kick. He punched with his claw like hand straight into Flitwick's chest. Flitwick flipped back, landing on his feet and his left palm. "A little pay back I see. Let's go all the way to our most powerful style's." Flitwick said. He placed his fist's onto the floor, his weight on the balls of his feet. "This is my style! The path of the gorilla!" Flitwick said.

Harry assumed a similar position. His hands were on the floor, in open palms. His back was more relaxed, and one of his legs closer to his body. "This is the Wolf palm." Harry said. They charged once more. Flitwick jumping straight forward, leaving heavy damage to the floor as he went. Harry summersaulted to the side, running on all fours. "This is your ultimate style? Doesn't seem all that strong." Flitwick said, backhanding Harry's leg.

"It's not meant to be powerful." Harry said. He started channeling magic to his limbs. He started to circle around Flitwick, who stood still observing Harry, tried to break down the purpose of this style. Harry stopped mid circle, and flipped over Flitwick, kicking him as he flew over him. Flitwick blocked with his arm, being thrown back a bit by the speed. Flitwick charged again, slamming his fist into the ground next to Harry, who narrowly dodged. Harry circled once again, this time cutting threw his circle, slamming his fist into Flitwick's back.