Chapter 5

Hello Ladies and Germs. Bye the way, i was asked this, and no Ambrose is not Merlin. His family met Merlin, but he himself is not Merlin. That's a crap ton of Merlin's. Now, ON WITH THE SHOW! Here's Slappy! WRONG SHOW!

Harry woke up to a splitting headache. "How are you feeling Harry?" Remus asked.

"I feel like some hit me over the head with a frying pan. Repeatedly." He said bluntly.

"Oh my." Remus exclaimed.

What? What is it?" Harry asked.

"I was not ready for such changes. But they look good." Remus said quickly. "Here, I had them bring a mirror." He said. Harry looked over and was surprised at his reflection.

Harry's face, once more rounded was now slimmer, giving him a more aristocratic look. His hair, once brown and unruly, was now flat, and so black it almost looked blue. His eyes, once a lighter shade of green, now looked like the forest, but had a ring of silver. His body had recovered from the slight malnourished thing it was, and became a healthy, slightly taller than most seven year boys body. His teeth are what freaked him out the most. His top Incisor teeth had lengthened a bit, making them more pronounced, and had sharpened a bit as well, showing off his vampire ancestry.

"You look good Hadrian. You have the physical traits if our family, while having retained much of who you once were." Ambrose said as he floated over.

"Even the teeth?" Harry asked.

"Absolutely. Every Thornwood in our family has had those teeth since our vampiric grandmother." Ambrose stated. He leaned over to Remus and said, "Ladies like 'em too." Causing Remus to bark out a laugh.

"There are a few legal things we must take care of Hadrian." Ripclaw stated. "First we must give you the heir's ring." He said motioning to a goblin on the wall. The goblin handed Ripclaw a box before going back to its station. "Here is the Lord's ring and the heir's ring. Only touch the heir's ring." Ripclaw stressed.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Because the old laws prohibit anyone under the age of fifteen from becoming a lord. Till then you must wear the heir ring." He said opening the box. Inside were two rings. Harry only looked at the one that Ripclaw was pointing too, not wanting to spoil it for when he becomes a lord. The ring was made from black onyx, and had a lone, pointed jade in the middle. After Harry put the ring on, he felt a surge of magic that proceeded to go away. "You have been found worthy to be heir to the Thornwood family." Ripclaw explained. "Now comes the rest of the politics. You must appoint both a proxy to your Wizengamot seat, and you must sign a contract for your magical guardian." Ripclaw said, handing him a contract.

"Can you be both Uncle Moony?" Harry asked.

"I wish I could Harry, my status as a werewolf-" Remus said.

"There is a way, and don't give me that I'm a werewolf crap." Ambrose interrupted. "According to the old ways, which according to Ripclaw the ministry still accepts, any family of at least ancient status can choose from anyone or anything to be their proxy and guardian." Ambrose explained.

"So can you be both Uncle Moony?" Harry asked again.

"Seems like I don't have much if a choice since I have to take care of you anyways," Remus said with a grin. "That is, if I can get the wolfs-bane potion every time there's a full moon." Remus said looking at Ripclaw.

"Actually, one of the books I have has the notes to create the lost potion. This one only requires your to drink it every four months." Ambrose stated.