Chapter 4

Hello Ladies and Germs! I hope you are enjoying yourselves with this so far, if you do think something could be improved, send a review. Now, ON WITH THE SHOW! I see your Shwarts is as big as mine. WRONG SHOW!

Remus, Harry, and the book version of Ambrose made their way towards the goblin bank. "Ask... for rip...claw" Ambrose said weakly, without the help of the ink.

"Got it." Remus said as they entered the bank.

"Your first... lesson, be polite... to all races." Ambrose said a bit stronger. Harry nodded with determination.

"Harry, as you are the one this will affect, I want you to do the talking, unless it becomes financial then I will take over." Remus said as they approached a teller.

"Excuse me." Harry said. The goblin, who was currently counting gemstones, gave him no mind. Harry, saw as the goblin was almost done, and decided to wait. After a minute or two, the goblin wrote something down and poured the gemstones in a bag.

"Thank you for waiting wizards. What can Gringotts do for you?" The goblin said with resentment.

"I need to speak to a goblin named Ripclaw please." Harry said politely. The goblin merely raise its eyebrow at the display before hitting a button and another goblin came out a door behind them. The teller said something to the newcomer before turning back to the trio.

"Please have a seat while we ready Master Ripclaw." The goblin said before turning towards some papers on his desk. Remus and Harry waited for about ten minutes before the same goblin came and ushered them into an office. "Master Ripclaw is through here." The goblin said before turning around. "Thank you." Harry called before entering the room. The room was a nice mahogany finish with a silver rug and an oaken desk. The chairs too were oaken, but had a maroon cushion on them.

"What business does a child and a werewolf have that involves me?" An ancient goblin said as he entered the room from another door.

Harry simply put the grimoire on the table, causing the goblins extremely bushy eyebrows to rise a bit. "Aaah, so it has happened in my lifetime." He said before sliding the book towards himself. "Ambrose, I'm surprised you have found someone. Especially with me still being alive hehehe." The goblin laughed. "Now, where did I put that relic. Hm..." The goblin said aloud as he searched through his desk. "Aha." He said before pulling out a pyramid shaped object and placing it on the book. "He'chra c'stlu mota." The goblin spoke. The relic glowed for a moment before a mist seemed to draw itself into the peak of the pyramid and flowed into the book.

"What was that spell you did?" Remus asked.

"That was a spell to filter magic into a spirit. Now, Ambrose should be able to talk to us without have to whisper or write it out." Ripclaw explained before a spot in the air started to shimmer and a translucent figure appeared in front of them.

"Ah it feels good to stretch my body again." Ambrose said. The two not familiar with the man studied him.

He was an elderly man, probably in his late 150's, wearing an old silken robe. For pants he wore a pair of hakamas and had strange boots on. His hair was tied back in a pony tail and he wore spectacles over his eyes. in his his hand he held a staff. On his side he had a short sword.

"You look quite strange for what time period you were alive at." Remus said suspiciously.

"As I told you, the Thornwood family explores the unknown. I myself traveled to Japan in my younger days" Ambrose explained.

"Explains your weird pants." Harry said with a chuckle.

"Lets get back to business shall we?" Ripclaw said