Chapter 25

Hello Ladies and Germs! Sorry I took so long to update, even with covid happening I had a lot of things happen that caused me to delay writing this. I also decided to delete the READ ME chapter as it was not indeed a chapter. Now, ON WITH THE SHOW! I'M GONNA DIE! OH MARK! WRONG SHOW!

"So how was it?" Ambrose asked as they entered the lounge.

"I have to admit, muggles have some pretty cool stuff." Harry said. He was now dressed in dark trousers, white joggers, a darker green shirt, and a zip up grey jacket. Remus was dressed similar to how he had left, but now his clothes were nicer and matched better.

"Well, what did you do?" The old painting asked.

"First we got clothes, they have a much larger selection than that of wizards, at least here in England that is. Then we tried some foods, all of which were delicious, including an Italian dish called Pizza. Oh, apparently, Muggles can mass produce raw ingredients for food. Then we shopped around and bought a few things, including some interesting music that I want to see if we can play on our gramophone. Then finally we caught what's called a movie."

"What is that?" Ambrose said with wonder in his eyes.

"It's a lot like magical pictures in how they move, but they also have sound, and talking, and go on for hours on end." Harry explained. He never was able to see a movie when he was placed with the Dursleys, so this was quite the experience for him. He hardly ever saw the television on either.

"Anything that could be changed for wizards?" Ambrose asked.

"There are a few things I could see being improved on that are already magical, but changing something muggle to magical is beyond either of our skill sets, and most of the things I'm not sure anyone could change." Remus explained as he set down some bags.

"I see. Tell me more about this, movie." Ambrose stated.

"Well it was called Beauty and the Beast. It's what's known as an animated film. That's where the movie is entirely drawn out." Harry started. About an hour later he had filled in his grandfather with the entire trip.

"How fascinating. The Mundane have made quite the leap forward in technology." Ambrose said as they retired to the study. Remus was out, preparing for the next day's full moon, so it was just the two of them. "A better way of communicating, and a way to broadcast things live besides the radio. And the movie gave me a few ideas, enchanted utensils and furniture, how amusing." He smiled.

"Indeed. Maybe, besides a focci crafter, and politician, I can become an enchanter as well." Harry thought aloud.

"Why not? There's nothing saying that you can't be an enchanter, even Hephaestus said that you pick up a bit of enchanting with Focci crafting. I could certainly give you some tips as I was quite the enchanter myself." Ambrose smiled. "That reminds me, there are some things we must speak about regarding our family." He said growing serious.

"Such as what Grandpa?" Harry asked.

"For one we need to continue your training to take over as Lord Thornwood. Another is continuing your magical training. And finally, connected to the previous statement, there is a tradition I've not told you about as you were not of proper age or qualifications till now." Ambrose said looking a bit into the distance.

"Tradition?" Harry questioned.

"Indeed. As closest of kin, even if I am but a painting, I was required to access your skill and competence in order to gauge if you were ready. After all that Remus, Bod, and I taught you, along with the more solid grounding at Hogwarts I am please to say that you are ready to pass the heir's trial." He exclaimed with a smile.