Chapter 23

Hello Ladies and Germs! I'm back from my self exile and I have a serious question for you all. would you like one long continuous story, or would you like a school Harry and an adult Harry story. That's two stories, one after another. I was thinking about it and wasn't sure what to do. Just write it in a review and I'll judge based on how many I get. If it is the two stories the first one will end after certain... events have happened at the end of year 7. Cuzz a lot of stories I see they do the whole we won, now epilogue they have kids and thats it. I want to do the whole we did the prophecy now what happenes. So send me a review on your thoughts. Now, ON WITH THE SHOW! Brad was going to say Uranus. WRONG SHOW!

"I take it this is your doing Mr. Thornwood." McGonagall said as she approached the head table.

"You would be correct." Harry informed before the quartet sat down at the Slytherin table.

"And you felt that alerting the DMLE instead of the professor's about such a breach of school security?" The Scottish professor questioned.

"Indeed. What professor would take such drastic actions at the word of four first years." He explained before the four started filling their plates with dinner.

...

"Diamond formation." Amelia commanded. They had arrived at third floor and were currently standing behind the door. The three nodded before moving into position. Moody in the back, Shacklebolt to the right, and Rivers to the left. "Alohamora." She spoke opening the door.

Before them slept the Cerberus, however, the trap door it was supposed to guard lay wide open, a harp gently playing on its own next to it. Amelia formed some hand motions to signal to approach carefully. The group nodded before they all were at the door. "Periculum." Shacklebolt uttered sending a red flare down the hole, illuminating the path before slamming into a strange mass.

One by one they dropped down onto the mass, casting aresto momentum as they fell, allowing themselves a relative easy landing. "Alright, what do we do now?" Rivers asked.

"Incendio!" Moody yelled, burning the mass to a crisp. Had he waited a moment more the mass would have tried to strangle them. "Devil's Snare. Lively little bugger unless burned." He explained after they picked themselves up off the floor.

"Shall we?" Amelia asked. They walked for about ten minutes until the sound of wings could faintly be heard. "Careful now." She said as they slowed their pace. Eventually they came to a large chamber with hundreds of flying keys.

"Must be Flitwick's work." Shacklebolt said. He raised his wand and chanted, "Immobulus." He said, freezing the keys in mid air. "Which one is the right key?" He asked. Moody's eye swivelled around until he saw it.

"Accio!" He growled, causing an old beaten up key to fly into his hand. He quickly put the key in the lock and opened the door, revealing a large room filled with giant statues. Off to the side sat a bushy haired girl and an unconsious redhead.

"Profe- oh, who are you?" Hermione asked.

"We are Aurors. Who are you? And what are you doing down here girl?" Rivers asked.

"Oh, Aurors I read about you. Your supposed to be the magical police. I hope you've come here to arrest Professor Snape." She rambled. "I'm Hermione Granger. This is Ron Weasley. Damien Potter is just ahead. He went on to stop Professor Snape while I came back to make sure Ronald was fine." She continued.

"You believe Snape to be the possessed teacher?" Amelia inquired.

"Possessed? Professor Snape is not possessed. He wants the philospher's stone to give to You-Know-Who." Hermione explained.