Chapter 7

Welcome Ladies and Germs! Thank you everyone for the feed back and for following this story. Now, ON WITH THE SHOW! Haaaabuski. MARKIPLIER THIS ISN'T YOUR CHANNEL!

"Make sure you take everything Harry, we aren't returning until the Manor is built." Remus called over his shoulder.

"I know Uncle Moony." Harry said as he packed his trunk.

"Also don't forget to take the translation potion." Remus said.

"Okay! When are we leaving?" Harry asked.

"In about twenty minutes. So hurry with your packing." Remus responded. Ten minutes later everyone was packed and ready. "Okay everyone, lets head to the Portkey Zone." Remus announced. "See you around Tom." Remus said as they entered the alley.

As they arrived at the zone, an Auror approached them. "Passport and Portkey pass please." The Auror said. Remus handed them to the man. "Hm, everything seems to be in order. Have a good trip you two." The Auror said before walking over to other people.

"Let's go find our Portkey." Harry said. The team searched for a few minutes before spotting a sign that said Dengfeng, China.

"Here we are you two." Remus said.

"Why do we have to go to Dengfeng?" Harry asked.

"Dengfeng is very close to the Shaolin Temple. If Bodhidharma isn't there, we can at least get information on where he might be." Ambrose explained.

"Please grab a hold of the Portkey." A voice said over an intercom.

"Hold on tight Harry, and don't let go until we get there." Remus warned.

The two grabbed a hold of a rope that worked as the physical key. They waited for about two minutes before they felt a pull on their naval. "AAAAAHHHH!" Harry screamed in surprise. For about twenty minutes, Harry had no sense of location. All he saw was lights flying past at speeds unreal to the boy. "HH," Harry yelled.

"Harry, you can let go now." Remus said with a smirk. Harry looked around and saw that they had arrived at their location. "

Where is Grandpa?" Harry asked.

"Bbbbuuuh." Ambrose said with a shiver as he appeared next to them. "Remind me to look in the grimoire for a better way to travel." Ambrose said as he turned to the duo.

"Welcome to Dengfeng, China." A voice said over the intercom.

"Wow, I didn't know they spoke such good English here!" Harry said in awe.

Remus chuckled and said, "they can't Harry, that is the magic of the translation potion." Harry blushed in embarrassment.

"Let's find someone who can give us some directions, shall we?" Remus asked as they set off. The Magical section of Dengfeng looked a lot like ancient China. Paper lanterns floated through the sky, illuminating the district. Fireworks exploded from a nearby shop, and a deep drum could be heard echoing through the area.

"Wow!" Harry said in awe.

"Excuse me sir," Remus said to a man, "how might we get to the Shaolin Temple?" The man was silent for a moment before explaining the directions.

"Does any of this look familiar to you Grandpa?" Harry asked.

"Hm, Dengfeng's magical district looks larger than the last time I was here. It also seems to have advanced in building materials quite a bit." Ambrose said as he rubbed his chin.

"Alright you two, I have the directions." Remus said as he led them out to the muggle side of things. "Taxi!" Remus yelled, gaining the intention of said driver. The taxi drove for about a half an hour before it stopped on the side of the road.