Chapter 14

Hello ladies and Germs. So theres been conflicting reviews for the last chapter. I myself wasnt the happiest with it, as i wanted to show harry in the school going through class. Now that i did, i wont show classes, unless it has a specific purpose. So one other thing. This was an interesting question. Why is James always portraid as the bad guy and lily the good one. So, i myself havent seen too many of these stories I am not saying their not out there but i havent read to many. So, the reason i portraid the parents this way is because James is a pureblood. Now i know what your sayin, why isnt sirius like this? Thats because he rejected almost everything his family stands for. Now think about it, all purebloods that we see or read about are stern, and stoic, usually politicians, and train their children in such matters. James was raised in such a way that he expects his children to buckle under him, as most pureblood parents do. Hope that explains my reasoning. PLEASE READ: I'm going to be using a but of a different writing style in this chapter. Now, ON WITH THE SHOW!

"So how did you know all that stuff last night." Blaise asked at the table.

"I told you, i have a foundation in every core branches of magic, along with a few other ones." Harry explained.

"Yeah, but where did you learn all these things?" Tracey asked.

"Tibet." Harry said before eating.

After they ate, they went about their two classes. They started to actually get into the learning aspect of the class in the case of DADA, and learned about the whomping willow in herbology. After a meeting with Flitwick about their duel the next day, Harry found himself in front of Dumbledore's office.

"Excuse me, I need to talk to the Headmaster." Harry said to the gargoyle statue guarding the stair way. The gargoyle nodded before the stair way started to curl up to the office. "Thank you." Harry said before ascending the tower.

"Come in." Dumbledore said as Harry arrived at his door. "Ah, Hadrian my boy. I was wondering if you would show today." Dumbledore said, looking at a time candle.

"Please Professor, only call me Mr. Thornwood. We do not have that kind of relationship, and it's unprofessional in our situation sir." Harry said. Dumbledore signed sadly.

"Very well Mr. Thornwood. I will keep this professional. Now, the papers you gave stated that you need to collect both plant and creature focci for your mark of the adept test. Correct?" Dumbledore asked.

"Yes sir, I am apprenticing under a master focci crafter." Harry said.

"Very interesting. Might I know his name Mr. Thornwood?" Dumbledore asked.

"He goes by Sidir, and he pops up around the world, crafting focci for people." Harry explained.

"He sounds familiar, I might have to stop by some time to see what he could make me." Dumbledore said.

"We need the grounds keeper today as well. A Mr. Hagrid?" Harry asked, steering the conversation away from his work.

"Ah yes, Hagrid, shall I call for him, or shall we go meet him at his home?" Dumbledore asked.

"I believe it will save time just going to meet him. That way you can tell me a bit about the grounds as we go." Harry said before Dumbledore stood up to join him.

"Was your wand crafted by your master too Mr. Thornwood?" Dumbledore asked as they descended the tower. "Yes, it was fascinating to watch it be made." Harry said. Dumbledore nodded.

"Now, Mr. Thornwood, the three places i will be bringing you are the forbidden forest, The black lake, and the plains that the train travels to reach Hogwarts." Dumbledore explained.