Chapter 20

Hello ladies and germs! last chapter was a bit short, so this one will be a bit longer. Now, ON WITH THE SHOW! They're bullying my brother. WRONG SHOW!

"So, you're a part of a prophecy that could be the end of creation." Hephaestus said as he pounded his hammer on an anvil.

"So it seems." Harry explained. The smith god nodded. "Uh, where are we?" Harry asked. They currently were on a rock platform suspended above a lake of magma.

"Mount Etna." The god said. He lifted his work off the anvil, revealing a chest piece.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Its the closest safest place I could bring you. Funny really, considering." Hephaestus said. Harry looked at him in confusion.

"Considering wha-" Harry started before the earth started to shake. Harry hit the ground as chunks of rock fell from the sky. The god of the forge remained standing, working on his masterpiece. The quake ended as quickly as it started. "What- What was that?" Harry asked as he slowly stood up from the ground.

"Just wait. He's just getting started." Hephaestus said.

"He?" Harry asked before a loud roar echoed through the chamber. He peered over the edge just in time to see a net made of black chains materialize over the magma. Another quake shook the volcano before the most terrifying sight Harry had ever seen burst from the molten rock.

A towering burned arm shot from the lake, the chains groaned, as the burned muscle barely missed the platform. It sank back down beneath the magma before a large bubble appeared in the magma. As it exploded a hundred headed giant, with pieces of its heads burned to the skull shot from the lake with a roar, causing Harry to hold his ears.

Hephaestus held up a hand as it glowed silver. The chains glowed as well before they tightened their hold on the monstrosity, pushing the beast beneath the surface of the magma. Harry took a moment to compose himself before he stood back up.

"What the hell was that thing?!" Harry asked. Hephaestus put down his hammer and turned towards the young mage.

"Typhon. Son of the High elementals, or as we Greeks called them primordials, Tartarus and Gaia. He was one of our most formitable enemies." Hephaestus explained.

"After Zeus defeated him, we imprisoned him here, under the weight of the magma, mountain, and reinforced his prison with stygian iron chains." He explained.

"Wait! I get Gaia as an elemental, but Tartarus? I thought he was a prison?" Harry asked.

"You are correct. Tartarus is a prison. You see, He is an elemental of Space. He himself resides in a pocket dimension that we Greeks used as a prison for the worst Sinners, and our predecessors the Titans." Hephaestus explained.

"Pocket dimension?" Harry asked.

"Yes. My shop exists in one as well. They are tiny bits of the realms that are isolated by themselves, yet still connected to them." The god explained. Harry had a look as if finally understanding the solution to a complex problem.

"It seems that your uncle has returned." He said suddenly. He placed his current project on a mannequin and led Harry over to a stone archway. "Through here we shall return to my shop." Hephaestus said. As they walked through the stone corridor, they walls started to morph into wood paneling like that of the shop. Eventually they came to a wooden door. As they went through the door they found themselves in the hallway that leads to the material room.

"Harry! How are you feeling?" Remus asked as they entered the store front.

"I've felt better, but I'll live." Harry said with a grin. Remus gasped at his smile. "What?" Harry asked.