Chapter 19

Hello Ladies and Germs! So, i wont spoil anything too much, but theres a reason im making james such an asshole, and it will be explained down the line from now. i wont say when, but it will. As for the reperations thing, one, that was reeta skeeter, a terrible woman who said that. two, what happened will be explained in this chapter. Now, ON WITH THE SHOW! We're above the trench. WRONG SHOW!

The floo flared to life as Remus burst forth carrying the unconsious Harry. "Ambrose!" Remus yelled as he entered the study, tired from running through the entire manor. Ambrose appeared in his picture frame.

"Remus, what happened?" He asked looking at Harry.

"We ran into the Potter's, and there was a confrontation between Harry and James. I don't know exactly what happened, but James tried to place Harry under house arrest and summoned etherial chains and a griffin." Remus explained.

"Oh dear. I had hoped that would not work." Ambrose said.

"You know what's going on?" Remus demanded.

"Yes, indeed i do. When Hadrian was blood adopted, we used the majority of my blood in the ritual." Ambrose explained.

"Yes, I was there." Remus said. Ambrose raised a hand up to silence the werewolf.

"Let me finish. We used the MAJORITY of my blood, but still used a bit of Hardrians original blood. That blood is the Potter family line. Using this, James summoned the familiar guardian in order to enact the Potter family laws to attack whats left of the Potter blood inside him." Ambrose explained.

"So he's still technically a Potter?!" Remus asked.

"Yes, but his blood is diluded enough to say he is more like a cousin to the main family. Just enough blood to be considered a Potter." Ambrose said.

"Is there anyway to get rid of the potter blood?" Remus asked. Ambrose was silent as he thought.

"I do not know. The only one who might is Bod, but without Harry being conscious for the time being, we cannot get there in a time efficient manor." Ambrose explained.

"What about Harry's master, Sidir. He's an immortal. Maybe he can help us?" Remus suggested.

"He may be our only chance. Disillusion Harry and yourself and go to the alley. Try and find him." Ambrose said. Remus nodded before returning to the floo.

Once in the alley he disillusioned himself and Harry before searching for travelling shop. Luckily, it was later in the evening, so the alley was somewhat vacant. After twenty minutes of searching, Remus finally stumbled upon Sidir's shop.

"What can i do for- Harry?" Sidir exclaimed as the two entered the shop.

"You Sidir?" Remus asked.

"I am, what happened to Harry?" He asked.

"His old family tried to use what little Potter blood is left in him to revoke his claim to the Thornwood family and place him under house arrest. Harry fought it off, but passed out from the confrontation." Remus explained.

"Oh dear. This is very bad." Sidir said.

"Is there anything you can do, or can you bring us to Bod?" Remus asked.

"There may be something. Stay here, I will be back." He said before waving his hand. The open sign at the front of the store flipped over, now saying closed. Sidir returned roughly fifteen minutes later, followed by a strange metal beast.

"What is that?" Remus asked.

"This is an automaton. I built this years ago trying to use blood to make it more alive. I failed, but it did show me some things about the blood." Sidir explained. Remus nodded before Sidir cut a large gash on Harry's chest using an obsidian knife. Using his hands, he seemed to lift the blood out of him and channeled it to the beast.