Chapter 8

Hello Ladies and Germs! Ok, so I need to get some things out of the way. First off, Ambrose is not a Horcrux, I will explain immortality in this chapter. Next, again, Damien and Rose went to Hogwarts early to train because Dumbledore thinks that they are the twins-who-lived. Now that that is out of the way, we can get ON WITH THE SHOW! Do you know my other name? Echos, the song of a hundred flowers? WRONG SHOW! But a good one.

"So what do you wish to learn first?" Ambrose asked.

"I honestly have no idea what the majority of these things are." Harry said. "Very well then. I shall explain each one. Let's start with your natural abilities. Parselmouth. Let's start there shall we? Parselmouth, or Parseltongue is the language of snakes. You Hadrian, have the ability to speak and read snake. You probably have no idea how at this point, and if you meet a snake you will probably speak to it in Parsel, without even realizing it." Ambrose explained.

"This is concerning." Remus said.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Europe doesn't take lightly to Parselmouths. It is seen as an ability of extremely dark wizards." Remus explained.

"What is this nonsense!" Ambrose exclaimed. Remus and Harry looked at Ambrose with a questioning look. "Parseltongue is a noble language, it may be rare in Europe, but it's origins are from India, and the Middle East." Ambrose explained.

"I did not know that." Remus said. "The history of Magic class at Hogwarts is extremely lacking, and has been for quite some time." Remus said.

"I can teach you Hadrian." Bod said as he walked in. "Being around for a few thousand years leads on to know a lot about history." He said as he pulled up a chair. "We will address history at a later point." Bod said.

"Alright with that out of the way, lets move on to shapeshifter. Shapeshifter's have the ability to change their form in two ways. The first is to become an animal, or in your case two it seems, and the second is to change their body structure and features to a certain degree." Ambrose explained.

"Ah, today we would call those two different things. Metamorphmagus, those who can change their bodily structure. And Animagus, the ability to change your form to that of your inner animal." Remus added in.

"Are you a Animagus?" Harry asked.

"No. Being a werewolf doesn't let me be an Animagus." Remus said.

"You will learn how to become your inner animals when you learn Occlumency, which we will go over later." Ambrose said.

"We will cover Beast mastery and portal opener, or portal keeper, together as they mix sometimes." He went on. "Being a Beast master is a very rare ability. It is mainly a battle oriented ability. How Beast master magic works, is that you can challenge an animal, magic or not, to a fight. There's a ritual involved, I'm not sure the full semantics, but we have a few books on it. Anyway, once you win, and the ritual is done, you have the ability to call upon their power for your own. I'm pretty sure this also ties into your shapeshifter abilities. Now, as you are also a Portal Keeper, you have the ability to bring your beasts into battle. That is just one of the three abilities of a Portal Keeper. One of the other abilities ties in to Beast mastery as well. This ability allows you to open a portal to another realm. This one has many species that have disappeared from our realm, I will explain later as you progress in your studies. The last ability allows you to send yourself, or your magic, from one place to another." Ambrose explained.

"Okay, let's move on to your affinities. Bio, Aero, and Umbra are three elements that you align with and have the easiest time manipulating, aka, mancy. Bio: life, Aero: Air, and Umbra: Shadows. We will tackle one at a time. Next, is wandless magic. It is as it says, you have already accessed your magic to some degree, without the use of a wand, and managed to control it. That is something you must work on yourself, as it is not something that is taught, only your control will increase. On to Illusions. This means that you can manipulate the five senses and create something that isn't there. If you develop this skill enough, your illusions can become real. That is where conjuration comes into play. Conjuration is a mixture of a field of magic called Transfiguration, and the art of Illusions. You must literally create the image from your mind, by using the air to shape your construct." Ambrose said. "This all sounds really complicated." Harry said.