Chapter 3 - Traditional, Obsessive and a Sadist

Yo! Have fun with this chapter, two new characters John and Lucifer. How will John react to Cas' real identity and Sam's "engagement"?

Sam:

They decided over the next few days that that Sam should disappear between the time lucifer visited and lunch because he would want to see Sam that morning and Gabriel wouldn't be asked after until dinner if he was discreet enough over the next few days. And so Gabriel faked illness and plotted in his bedroom with little disturbance. Lucifer, who was eager to glean from Sam why Gabriel had left his friend, was given a very believable story. Sam told him that he did not know but he was delighted not to see the gloating bastard. Which of course was far from true, Sam's inner omega was becoming more active by the day and for reasons unknown to Sam was having a hard time with out the insufferable ex prisoner. Lucifer also seemed to be getting more predatory by the day and Sam only hoped that Gabriel came for him soon. The date of the wedding was fast approaching and to say he was scared would be an understatement.

Gabriel:

Finally three days after Gabriel began deceiving his family he found a opportunity to enact his plan. His preferred servant Angelo agreed to sneak a key into Sam for his breakfast and then pretend to give Gabriel his lunch in his room later that day. After he was visited by lucifer who for some reason wanted to ensure he would be well for the wedding, he went to the bottom of the guard tower. There he found Sam in guards attire.

"Thank god."

"What think I would abandon you Samshine?" He smirked

"No I was more concerned that I have no fucking clue where I am?" Sam hissed sarcastically.

"Glad to know you had faith in me"

"Should I rethink that?" Gabriel rolled his eyes at the young prince, the guy was obviously going through his heat for the first time in his life and Gabriel could relate to the mood swings.

From the bottom of the prison tower they made their way to the stables across the courtyard. There they took two horses that Gabriel said were the best. They left the castle out of the front gates. They left under the pretence of taking a ride in order to improve the prince's health. Gabriel, though he had been over this many times in his head, was surprised at how smoothly they left the castle. As soon as they were out of sight they urged they horses into a canter so as to put as many miles between them and the castle as possible. Midway through the afternoon Sam suggested that they head through the forest in the general direction of Earos and avoid the main roads. Gabriel thought that this was a good idea and acknowledged just how good Sam was at running away. By midnight they decided that they were far enough away from the castle to rest for a few hours.

"Gabriel, how many siblings do you have?"

"Peculiar question but I'll humour you, five. Three brothers, two sisters. Why?"

"Just wondering what we might be up against because all of the older ones will be sent out after us I assume."

"Well not necessarily, very few people know that you were in Haeveen. But that is not how our hierarchy works, they will send the most powerful after us. Which, if the family was whole, would mean Cassie, Hannah and Lucifer." Some time passed before Sam answered with a question.

"Is Lucifer the oldest?"

"No but he is the most powerful, he's actually younger than me."

"So if we were to strip him of his power-" Sam ventured.

"That's impossible." Gabriel interrupted

"Well, so was breaking out of the castle but we did that just fine didn't we," Sam pointed out. Before sighing at the look on his companions face. "Gabe, I'm not saying it's going to be easy, what I'm saying is that if we could do it, who would the crown fall to?"