5.

After the session ended i wanted to go River but Ashton stopped me.

"Kate can you stay for a sec? I want to talk to you." He said.

Against my will i walked up to him. We just had a wonderful talking sessions, why would he want to talk even more?

"I would like to plan a private sessions with you. I do this with all the new patient to get to known them a little better."

I shrugged. "Sure."

"Alright, i will let you know when that is going to happen. If you want to talk to me in the meantime you can drop by my office."

"Thank you." I said with a fake smile.

I finally was able to leave the room. I didn't feel like going to River anymore so I just went to my own room.

As i layed down on my bed i suddenly had the strange feeling that i was being watched.

I tilted my head over the egde and was greeted by a tall figure, River.

"Good to see that you're still alive."

"Same to you." He said as he walked into my room.

"Roof?" He asked as he held his hand forward.

I grabbed his hand and pulled myself out of bed.

"What do you think about Ashton?" I asked him once we where on the roof.

He shrugged. "He's alright, a bit nosey sometimes but with the right reasons."

I nodded. I guess that i could trust him.

"How come you don't talk to any of the other kids?"

"They're all depressed or stalked by their parents who basically live in the hospital. Besides i don't really look like a fun, approachable person."

"Yeah you could say that."

He laughed when i said that. "Well thank you for the compliment, as always."

"You're welcome."

"Are you still in school?" River aksed me.

I shook my head. "No i was homeschooled and was finished at 15."

"Damm that must've been nice."

"What about you?"

"I was supposed to go to college this year but i ended here instead."

"That sucks."

He shrugged. "Not really, my parents where the ones who wanted me to go to college. So i don't really mind the extra 'holiday' i get."

I smiled at him when he said that, i loved the positive way he viewed things.

"What do you do with all your free time without school?" He asked me.

"I'm signed to a model agency and i get money from company's to wear their stuff in Instagram pictures." I said kinda embarrassed about it.

"Sounds a dream to most girls." He said.

"And a nightmare to others."

"You don't like it?" He aksed.

I shrugged. "It's alright. The only thing i hate about it is that you can't be yourself. I'm not even a real blonde."

He laughed when i said that. "I would've never guessed that."

He genlty racked through my hair. "What color is your real hair?"