26.

"Wake up sunshine." A voice spoke.

I groaned and turned around. I wasn't ready to wake up just yet.

"I'm going to steal you're blanket if you're not awake within 5 minutes."

"Fine." I mumbled as i slowy sat up.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched. "Goodmorning Calum."

He gave me a big smile. "Goodmorning Kate."

"Why did you wake me up so bloody early?" I asked grumpy.

"You have therapy with Ashton in an hour."

"Will you be there?"

"I can be if you want me to and if Ashton is okay with it."

"I think i would prefer to have you there the first time. You already know most things so you can help me remember what i have to tell Ashton."

He nodded. "I'll be there for you."

"I'll give you some privacy so you can get ready. I'll pick you up in hour."

"See you then."

I drag myself to the bathroom so that i could take a shower.

As i was drying myself i noticed how much my body had changed. Most of my musle had disappeared due to me not working out anymore. I also looked skinnier which made me kinda sad.

There was a knock at the door which made me jump.

"Are you ready?" Calum asked.

"Almost, give me a second."

I quickly trew some clothes on and blow dried my hair so it wouldn't be in the way.

I walked out of the bathroom. "I'm ready."

Calum smiled and handed me his hand which i gladly took.

We walked to Ashton's which wasn't far away.

"You ready?" He asked me before he knocked on Ashton's door.

"Yes."

He knocked and not even a second later Ashton opend the door.

"Welcome to the both of you. You guys can take a seat where you're comfortable." Ashton said with a big smile.

I picked the same seat as last time, the one right infront of his desk. Calum took the one next to it but left one chair empty in between us.

"Why did you want to have Calum here today?" Ashton asked as he down behind his desk.

I shrugged. "Because i trust him and i hope that he will be able to tell my story to you like i did to him."

"Alright that's perfectly okay for today but i want you try to do it without him next week. Do you think that you can do that?"

"I think i can."

He nodded. "Shall we start then?"

Ashton grabbed his notebook with his pen.

"Do you feel comfortable to talk about your biological mom?"

I  nodded. I had already told the story to Calum so all i needed to do was repeat it.

Unlike Calum he intruped me to ask questions.

"What was you mother's boyfriend like?" Ashton asked as he intruped me.

"Like how he looked?"

He shook his head. "Did you see him as a father figure in your life or not?"