29.

When i woke up i still felt like absolute shit. I felt nauseous and my headache was still there.

I had slept trough the morning nurse because my breakfast and meds where already here.

There was also a note on my nightstand, it was from Calum.

Goodmorning sunshine,
I have surgery so i won't be able to visit you this morning. But don't worry I'll drop by in the evening.
Ps don't forget to eat something and to take your meds.

I smiled as i put the note back down. I truly couldn't wish for a better doctor.

There was a knock at the door as i was eating my breakfast.

"Goodmorning, goodmoring." Michael said as he walked into my room.

"How are we feeling this morning?"

"Not so great to be honest. I feel nauseous and i have a headache."

He walked to the medicine cupboard and handed me a pill. "It's the same one Calum gave you last night so let it dissolve in your your mouth."

"They should ban this type of pills." I said grumpy to him.

He laughed and sat down on the edge of me bed. "Mabye they should."

"You're going to hate me for this but i need to draw some blood." He said a bit nervous.

I didn't really mind that because I've had it done so many times.

"It's okay, i can handle it."

He smiled and grabbed the stuff that he needed. "That's good to hear."

"Look away for me please." He said with the needle hovering above my arm.

I did as he said. Not even a second later i felt a pinch in my arm.

I opened my eyes to take a peek but quickly closed them again. It wasn't something that I wanted to see when i already felt nauseous.

"All done." He said as he removed the needle from my arm.

"That's wasn't that bad." I said to Michael.

He smiled and put a bandage on my arm. "That's good to hear."

He cleaned everything up before he sat down again.

"Are you still joining the talent show?"  He asked.

I shrugged. "I honestly don't know. I'm afraid that River and i have other things to worry about."

"That's disappointing but if you don't want to you dont have to."

"I'll think about and i will also talk to River about it."

He nodded and looked at his watch. "I'm really sorry Kate but i have to go. Please rest for a while until you feel a hundred procent better."

I nodded. "I will, thanks for dropping by."

He bowed. "Everything for you my lady."

I laughed when he did that. He also knew how to cheer me up.

After my Micheal had i left i felt that it was probably best to take a nap. It wasn't like i had anything better to do.

It was already dark outside when i woke up from my nap. There was no nightmares this time which made me quite haply. But It kinda a dumb idea to sleep in the afternoon because i wasn't tired anymore when i was actually supposed to be sleeping.

I wondered if River was still awake. I carefully stepped out of bed and tiptoed to my door. I was allowed to be awake around this time but i still wanted to make sure that Calum didn't see me.