7.

It seemed to work because when i opened them again Calum walked into the room.

"You're finished for today." He said with a smile as he walked towards me.

"Finally." I mumbled as i watched him take the needle out.

"Where did you get these from?" He asked as he genlty touched my inner arm.

"Ripping my IV out more than once." I said with a straight face. It wasn't something that i was embarrassed about.

I had definitely suprised Calum when i said that so effortlessly.

"How long ago was this?"

"I think i was about 8 years old."

I could tell by the look on his face that that answer only gave him more questions.

"I feel sick."

Just in time he held a bucket infront of me. I had to trow up.

After a few minutes i was done. I slowly lied my head back, the whole room felt like it was spinning.

"Shall i help you back to your room?" He asked softly.

I nodded with my eyes closed.

Not even a second later I felt his arm around my waist as he carefully lifted my out if the chair.

He helped me back to my room where i immediately lied down in bed.

I felt absolutely horrible.

He genlty rubbed my back as i had to trow up again. Even though he was doing nothing more then keep me company, i didn't want him here.

"Please leave." I whispered to him.

I didn't want him to see me this vulnerable. Being alone right now would be better.

"Are you sure? I'd rather not leave you like this."

I nodded and looked at him. "Please?"

"Alright, if you insist on it. I'll be back soon to see how you are doing. In a few hours I'm allowed to give you something against the nausea."

I remained quiet as i heard him walked out of my room.

As soon as i heard the door closed i started crying. Why did i have to feel this way? I didn't want to be here.

After trying to trow up a third time i got very tired. I slowy layed down and closed my eyes, my head was pounding. But that didn't stop me from slowly falling alseep.

After a while there was a knock on the door, Calum had returned.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he entered my room.

"A little better." I answered still hapf asleep.

He nodded and put a waterbottle next to me.

"Please drink this. Otherwise I'll have to give you an IV."

I definitely didn't want that so i drank that entire water bottle.

"This is against the nausea, you need to let it dissolve in your mouth."

I accepted to pill and put it in my mouth, the taste was absolutely horrible.

He smiled. "I know it tastes bad but I'll help."

He walked to the window and closed the curtains. "I think it's best if you get some rest."

Normally i would've been mad if he expected me to sleep at 8 PM but today i agreed with him. Some rest might make me feel better.

"Goodnight." I said tiredly to him.

"Goodnight Kate, you where incredibly brave today. I'll see you in the morning." Be said before closing the door behind him.

Not even 30 minutes later a nurse entered my room.

"There's someone on the phone for you." She said.

I drag myself out of bed and walked to the phone that was in the hallway.

"Hello?" I aksed not knowing who it was.

"Hey sweetie, how is everything?" My mom's voice said over the phone.

"I feel terrible. I had my first chemo treatment today."

"I'm sorry to hear that and I'm sorry that I couldn't be there with you."

"Why are you calling me?"

I knew that my mom wouldn't call unless she had a reason to.

"Well you've been aksed to do a photoshoot for a clothing company, isn't that exciting?"

"I don't really think that modelling is a good idea right now. I look and feel like absolute trash." I said truthfully to her.

"Don't talk yourself down like that. It's nothing that a good nap and some makeup can't fix. Besides this will be your last photoshoot until you're all better again."

"I don't know."

"Please Kate, i had to pull a lot of strings for this. Just one last photoshoot and then you're done."

"As in I'm completely free?"

"We'll talk about that later. But will you do the photoshoot or not?"

I sighed, she wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Fine, I'll do it."

"Perfect, i knew i could count on my perfect daughter. I'll come to you around 12."

"See you then."

I hang up and sat down on the floor. I wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear. Why couldn't i just say no to her?

"Everything alright miss?" A young doctor aksed.

I looked up and shook my head. "I'm fine, thank you."

The man was extremely tall and had dark blonde curls.

I expected him to leave me alone but he didn't. He kneeled down infront of me and looked at me with a concerned look.

"Who's your doctor?"

"Calum Hood." I mumbled to him.

A smile appeared on his face. "I don't think that Calum wants you to sit in the floor at this time."

"How do you know that?" I said as i looked away from him.

"He's my roommate."

This made me look at him again. I would've never thought that 2 grownups where roommates.

"Fine." I said as i got up.

The man followed my example and wanted to walk after me to my room.
I absolutely hated it when people would follow me so i simply stopped walking.

The doctor also stopped confused. "Something wrong?" He asked.

I took a few a steps back so that i was standing behind him. "Not anymore, keep walking ."

A little bit confused he continued walking.

"Please go to bed, resting is very important." He said to me as he stopped infront of my room.

"I know, goodnight."

"Goodnight." He said with a smile before leaving.

I closed the door behind me and layed down in my bed. I definitely was tired after everything that had happened. Before i knew it i had fallen asleep.