16.

"May give you a hug?" Ashton asked me

I hesitated for a second but then nodded.

He carefully wrapped his arms around me and pushed me closer to his chest.

I let myself relax in his hold. I felt weird, i felt comfortable.

"I'm scared." I whispered to him.

"Of what?" He whispered back.

"To go to sleep."

He unwrapped his arms and looked me in the eyes. "Nightmares?"

I nodded as i looked ashamed at the ground. I felt to old to have nightmares.

"That's not something you should be ashamed enough. Everybody gets nightmares even i do."

I looked at at him. "Really?"

He nodded. "Yeah, especially after i watched a scary movie."

I smiled when he said that. That thought gave me some comfort.

"Do you want me to stay with you?"

I shook my head. "I think I'll be alright."

I may be scared to have nightmares but i knew that him staying her wouldn't help. It was hard to trust him like that even though i wanted to.

He nodded and carefully stepped out of my bed. "Goodnight Kate. Sleep well."

"Goodnight." I whispered to him as i surrendered myself to the darkness.

I woke up a few minutes before the nurse came into my room with breakfast and my meds.

I took the pills that she handed me and then got started on the breakfast. The food here was gross but it was better than no food at all.

Just when i was done eating someone knocked on the door.

"Good morning sunshine how are we feeling today?" Calum aksed when he entered my room with a big smile on his face.

"Better than yesterday."

His smiled dropped a little as he sat down next to me. "Ashton told me what had happened. Do you want to talk to me about it?"

I shook my head, i wanted to forget what had happend.

"Well I'm here if you change your mind."

"Why don't you speak about your friends? I feel like they all know me but i know nothing about them." I aksed changing the subject.

He smiled as looked shy at the ground. "You wanna get to know them?"

"Mabye. You're already gossiping about me to them. So i might as well gossip about them with River."

He laughed and stood up. "Let's see if you can find some good gossips."

I stepped out bed and followed him not caring that i was still wearing my pyjamas.

"I think that Luke's office is the closest so we'll go to him first." He said as we walked ouf of my room.

As we where walking to his office i started to feel nervous. What the hell was i thinking?

I stopped walking which caused Calum to turn around and look at me. "What's wrong?"

"I'm kinda scared."

He went to stand next to me and grabbed my hand. "Nothing to be afraid of. We're just going to say hello and then we'll leave."

I looked him in the eyes and nodded.