The long car ride

Cheryl POV
Her alarm clock started going off around 7 o'clock in the morning Toni rubbed her eyes and yawned.Another day she said unamused. Tony was the daughter of the head Mistress at Stonewall prep. Which means she had to wake up earlier than everyone else but she didn't know why it's not like she's doing anything. Toni hopped out of bed and put on her slippers that she custom-made herself she's really into Fashion. Walked to her bathroom and brushed her teeth washed her face, and then she put on her school outfit. Just a white button down shirt with a black tie and a skirt that came above her knees just a few inches though and a blazer that was read that head stonewalk prep mascot on it. She looked in her full length mirror in tilted her head. This is so boring just needs a little splash of color she said with the twinkle in her eye. Toni quickly took off the blazer and set down and started getting to work. She had son in cute flowers in iron some pins on blazer to give it a little life as she likes to say. She grabbed her backpack that she made from recyclable things she found. Tony was all about saving the environment and a sense of fashion. But as she stepped out she forgot the most important step. To brush your hair. Didn't really know what hairstyle she wanted to do the day so she just did too scalp braids. She let two strands of hair come out of them.

This sucks Cheryl scolded at her dad. Cheryl come on this will be good for us a new start New school new place for us to grow mr. blossom set a Cheryl. Cheryl rolled her eyes as she got into the car. She told tell her little brother and sister to hurry up and get into the car.she wasn't in a good mood. Cheryl put in her AirPods and started to listening my chemical romance. Her little sister and brother played on their iPads. Has the car fell silent. Mr. blossom decided to turn on some music. Cheryl was not quite happy about it. She asked her dad to turn down the music and he said no that made Cheryl piss. She screamed at her dad telling him to turn off the music or she would kill him. Startling het little siblings out of their sleep. Mr. blossom was not happy about this and started raising his voice. Cheryl Marjorie blossom you do not say that in my household or car. Cheryl didn't give a crap about her family's feelings. And pulled a speaker out of her backpack connected her phone up to it and started blasting sex music. Her seven year old Brother Jackson had no idea what these words meant. Her 12-year-old sister cami was in shock. Mr. blossom was very angry with Cheryl's actions took the speaker roll down the window and threw it out he usually doesn't get this upset but Cheryl had pushed him to the limits. Eventually Cheryl apologized for her actions after a 2 Hour dive. Mr. Blossom except Cheryls apologies because he knew was sincere because she never apologizes. Eventually they pulled up to Stonewall prep shelves dad had got a new job offering there after Cheryl's mother died in a tragic house fire.

Hey luvs it is madi I hope you all like it this is my first story on this app ❤️✨