LOCKDOWN

"Code Green. Code Green.", a metallic sound suddenly came from everywhere as Irrfan hung up the call.

"All Agents assemble in the command room.", the command repeated.

"What's happening?", I asked Irrfan.

"All trainees to return to the hostels immediately.", Irrfan said looking at me. "Fourth years - Code Green, direct all the students to their rooms immediately.", Irrfan told the seniors and they nodded.

"Don't you trainee me, Irrfan. I want to help.", I said, turning him around as he started walking away.

"You're a first year, Tisha. You don't even know what code green is. You want to help? Get back in the hostel and make sure you stay there.", Irrfan said removing his shirt to reveal a black bullet proof jacket on top of a gray shirt. 

"Tisha?", the senior said holding me by the shoulders and taking me back to the group.

"Stay safe.", Irrfan said, nodding at us. And then almost as a second thought added "Team." He nodded and left as the seniors took us to the hostel.

"That's the last of the lot.", the warden said to her partner on seeing us entering.

"Everyone is in and accounted for in hostel 4.", her partner said into the comms.

The seniors - Shreya and Arnold started talking to the wardens and Aradhya and I proceeded towards my room.

"You're not planning to stay, are you?", Aradhya said, looking at me.

"No.", I shook my head.

"I want to help too but I know if I go out it will create just another problem for the Agents.", Aradhya said as we sat down in my room.

"Let him go and we can work this out.", I heard Irrfan's voice in my comms all of a sudden. 

"It's Irrfan.", I called to Aradhya and she hurriedly came and sat next to me.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to jump out the window this time.", I heard Irrfan chuckle and the next moment the comm went blank completely. Whoever had Irrfan trapped had removed his comms and probably disabled the gps too. 

"From Irrfan's words, it was clear he knew the person he was talking to.", I said to Aradhya as we tried figuring out whatever clues we could from this abrupt conversation.

"It's someone from the Academy.", Aradhya nodded.

"Yeah, an experienced agent. Someone who knew Irrfan was a part of the group task, someone who knew Irrfan would have the comms on, someone who was smart enough to disable them.", I said.

"Could you guess where he could be?", Aradhya asked.

I shook my head and put my face in my arms trying to figure it out. 

"Let him go - this clearly means that Irrfan was trying to negotiate Gaurav's release. Gaurav is with him, that's for sure. But where could he be? All he said was that he was not going to jump out the window wait that's it - he's in the morse code classroom, he's with the morse code professor.", I said getting up.

"Wait, how can you be sure? He could be talking about any window!", Aradhya said holding my hand, demanding me to listen to reason.

"No, he knew we still had our comms. He hoped I was still listening. Okay, I don't have much time, you have to trust me on this. I walked into Irrfan and the Professor talking months ago and the Professor said the same words - the deal is to look interested in the class and not like you want to jump out the window. I remember every word from that incident.", I said getting out of the room.