START TALKING

Nice move to figure out my true identity without giving out its own.

I looked at its body. The curve of the breasts wasn't natural, he had put on fake boobs and apparently not layered it with enough clothing to pass a woman. 

Rookie's mistake. So a male definitely. He was faking the Rajasthani accent but there was hid original accent buried somewhere deep within his voice. I had heard this voice before, I just couldn't remember when.

"Prakhar?", I asked.

"Gujjar.", he said as walked past.

I laughed.

"Hey, wait you are Prakhar.", I said, holding his hand and stopping him.

"What gave it away?", he asked, turning to face me.

"The Punjabi accent underneath the Marathi one.", I said, silently laughing.

"And when you might want to layer your chest if you want to pass as a woman.", I said.

"You're not supposed to help out the opposite team.", he advised.

"Shit, you're team 6.", I said, facepalming myself.

"See you never, Tisha.", he said, running into the crowd.

"Wait.", I said, trying to run after him but was immediately blocked by a rush of people who walked in front of me.

"Shit.", I whispered as I lost Prakhar in a sea of ghaghras and lungis.

"Nīṅkaḷ eppaṭi irukkiṟīrkaḷ."

I looked back to see a man dressed in a yellow shirt and white lungi standing behind me. We had been taught the basics of all languages which included the greetings and introductions. So I knew Tamil however it was the only language I couldn't quite get a grasp on. 

I said, walked up close to the person and looking in his eyes said, "nAn unnai-k-kAdhalikkiREn.",

"What?", the person asked, backing away.

"Samir.", I laughed.

"What does your whole team want to date me now? Ask Abhay and Irrfan too while you're at it.", he said, shaking his head.

"I caught you.", I said, "You can sit down now."

"Yeah.", he said, nodding as I raised my hand pointing at Samir as the Agent took note.

"Surprising a person, makes him forget all deception and act naturally including speaking in his mother tongue.", Irrfan said, nodding at me.

"Deception 101.", I said, giving him a high five.

"What are you doing here?", I asked him.

"Assisting the Agent in keeping track of the points.", he said.

"You would know who everyone actually is.", I said.

"Bye Tisha.", he smiled as walked back.

I chuckled as I went deeper into the crowd.

"Tisha.", someone said from behind.

"What the hell!", I said to myself as I turned back to look at the person who had identified me even without looking me in the face.

"You have a drunken way of walking. You cover more distance in your left step than you do in your right.", Aviral said, answering the questioning look in my eyes.

"Fine. Did you find the rest?", I asked, Aviral standing at a distance from him so that it didn't appear we knew each other. It would be easier to identify us a team if someone saw us standing close.

"No, I found Harideb though. One down from team 6.", he said.

"How?", I asked.

"I just went around saying Harideb to all people who matches his body type got him in the fifth time.", Aviral shrugged.

"You could have been caught by team 6!", I said as we went into the crowd.

"Yeah, but there was also a probability of me catching team 6 which was much more since I had considerably reduced the risk factor by reducing my number of tries-", Aviral ranted.

"Oh shut up. I left Maths for a reason. Let's find the rest.", I told him.

"That won't be difficult.", he said, pointing at the right corner. I followed to find a couple fighting in hushed whispers and wild gestures.

"Aradhya and Roger.", I said looking at Aviral and shaking my head.

"Now you get it why I don't get in relationships.", he said, as we made our way towards them.

"What's wrong with you two!", I shouted in a whisper as we landed in front of her.

"Ask her.", Roger said, crossing his arms.

"Are you kidding me! I don't care whose fault it is. Right now you're putting the entire team at risk and that is not allowed! Rule 1 of our first meeting.", Aviral said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry, you're right." Roger said and Aradhya nodded.

"We've found Harideb and Samir. It's just Prakhar, Priya and Radhika.", Aviral said.

"Well, Prakhar's dressed as a Rajasthani woman. Red and green ghaghara.", I said.

"That's what 10 of them are dressed like. How do we find him?", Aradhya said.

"Since we're left with three, let's divide the team. Tisha since you've already seen Prakhar go find him again, I'll search for Radhika and whoever finds Priya bring her in too. Aradhya and Roger, you're definitely not going together again. So join either of us.", Aviral said.

They nodded and Aradhya joined me as we left. 

"I'm sorry.", she said.

"We'll talk about it later.", I said.

Aviral and I did our fair share of screw ups. But we never brought it into the group tasks. These missions demanded professionalism and we brought in nothing less. I was pissed at both of them for threatening the entire operation. But I knew letting my anger get the better of me would endanger the mission even more.

"Team 4.", Irrfan called out and we stopped dead in our tracks.

"Team 6 has located you. You may sit down now.", he said in a neutral tone with his hands in pocket.

"Oh common now, we just had three left!", I said.

"What gave it away?", Aradhya asked the one question she didn't want answered.

"The four of you standing and fighting in the middle of the hall might have.", Irrfan said non-chalantly and walked to Roger and Aviral.

"Shit.", Aradhya said as we walked to the corner where all of the cadets who had been identified by the opposite team sat.

"Shit.", Roger said as he and Aviral joined us a minute later.

I glared at Aradhya and Roger while Aviral fumed at the two of them. Meanwhile Aradhya and Roger were engaged in their own staring competition.

"Yup, that is exactly what's going to sort this out. Trying to kill each other your looks. Well you're all not Superman yet so common start talking.", Irrfan said, as he knelt down next to the team.