The Confession

Amity's POV:

"I noticed a heart shape drawn on my hand," Luz replied. A large blush crept onto my face. Calm down Amity this could be anyone else drawing a heart on her hand.

"Amity are you feeling okay?" Luz asked with concern in her voice.

"Yeah, I'm good," I replied as I tried to calm down.

"Well, I brought some pens if you want to try and write to out soulmates," Willow suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Luz shouted. My heart was pounding faster than I ever think it could. Willow pulled out a variety of pens and she handed us each one.

"So, what should we write?" I asked quickly trying to hide my blush.

"I don't know. That is a good question. I would suggest writing something that is personal to you," Luz suggested with that adorable smile of hers. 

"That's a good idea," I replied. Quickly, I pulled the lid of my pen and I held it over my hand and I started to draw a star.

"Hey little sister. What are you doing?" Edric greeted.

"Today we took the soulmate potion and my friends and I are trying to figure out who our soulmates are," I replied.

"Good luck with that, I won't tell Mom and Dad you took the potion, dont worry. Sorry I have to go Mittens, I have to help Emira with a prank," he stated as he walked off shuting the door behind him. Luz looked at me with a puzzled face.

"Why do your parents not want you to take the potion?" Luz asked.

"They believe that soulmates are a weakness. My parents are huge control freaks and if I don't end up with someone of their status they threaten to ruin the person I love as well as myself," I explained with a sigh. Luz and Willow looked concerned and they put their hands on my shoulders.

"That is so unfair! I'm proud of you Amity for forging your own path," Luz shouted.

"Thank you," I replied as I gave them a hug. My face went red when I noticed a star on Luz's hand.

"Are you feeling okay Amity?" Willow asked noticing my expression.

"Yeah, I just noticed something on Luz's hand," I replied. Luz quickly looked at her hand and back at me.

"Amity I see a star! I do have a soulmate after all," she cheered. My face was now as red as a tomato. 

"That's really cool Luz, I am so happy for you," Willow cheered.

"Luz I drew a star on my hand," I whispered. Luz looked over to me, but she didn't hear what I said

"What was that?" she asked with a beaming smile.

"I drew a star on my hand Luz," I replied almost passing out from anxiety. Willow picked up her scroll phone and she looked back up at us.

"Sorry guys, my dads need me home," she explained.

"Alright, goodbye Willow," Luz replied as we both gave her a hug goodbye. We walked her to the front and we walked back to my room. Both of our faces were crimson as we stared into eachothers eyes.

"Luz, is it you?" I asked trying my best to calm down.

"I really hope I am," she replied with a smile.

"I do too!," I replied. Quickly, I got up and I grabbed one of my pens. I pulled off the cap and I drew a heart like the one I drew before. Just as I finished the design I noticed it starting to form on Luz's hand.

"It is you!," she gasped. My blush covered my face as I leaned in and kissed Luz. She froze for a second, but then she put her hands on my cheeks and we kissed until we lost our breath.

"I love you Luz! I loved you before this whole soulmates thing," I claimed while I was holding Luz's hands infront of me.

"I love you too Amity! I really hoped it was you from the start. Also, I loved you before the soulmates thing as well," she replied with her angelic smile. 

"Well, what do you want to do Luz?" I asked.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" she asked.

"That sounds nice! What do you want to watch?" I asked as she laid her head on my shoulder. 

"We could watch a horror movie," she suggested.

"That is a good idea Luz, but I'm warning you I am a bit of a coward," I replied smiling.

"I will be your fearless champion Ami, I will protect you," she claimed while hugging me. 

"That's a cute nickname Luzy," I said while blushing. 

"Well, I love my nickname Ami," she giggled. I got up and I grabbed the dvd of The Nightmare on Oak Street and I put it into the dvd slot. 

"I'll be right back love, I am going to get changed," I said as I walked to the bathroom with my pjs. Quickly, I threw on my cat themed pjs and I walked out to my room.  Luz, then got up and walked to the bathroom. She came out wearing a black tshirt and plad shorts.

"You look cute Ami," she complemented.

"You look adorable Luzy," I replied as I kissed her cheek. She grabbed my hand and our fingers interlocked. I turned on the movie and the jumpscares were so terrifying that I had an iron grip on Luz's hand. She also seemed terrified and we held on to eachother as tightly as we could. The movie finally came to an end and I turned off the T.V. Luz was holding onto me compleately asleep. I picked her up and I brought her over to my bed. Then I tucked her in kissing her on the forhead. I pulled out my sleeping bag and I layed it down next to the bed. This must have startled Luz as she sat up.

"Hey Ami you don't have to sleep on the floor you know. The bed is big enough for us both. Plus, I am scared from that movie," she claimed. 

"I'll join you love," I said as I walked up to the bed and laid down.

"Goodnight Ami," Luz yawned as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Goodnight Luzy," I whispered. Sleep finally took over and I was in the arms of the girl I adored.