Curse Description

Luz's POV:

"Luz, I don't know when it will happen, but we must prepare for it. I don't want you two to kill each other," Eda informed. 

"Wait, we lose all control?" I cried. Ami held onto my arm to try and calm me down.

"The first time is really powerful. I remember when I transformed for the first time I lost all control over my form. The guards from the Emporers coven had to hold me down with powerful spells after I went rampant," Eda explained. 

"That's horrifying, do you have anything that could weaken the effects?" Ami asked.

"The best thing I have is the elixir; however, you can't stop the transformation without curing the curse completely. God, I wish I knew how to remove all of our curses," Eda replied. The room was thick with fear knowing the morbid possibility of our fate.

"Eda do you know more details of the wolf curse?" Ami asked.

"No, but thankfully I have a book of curses from when I tried to figure out my own," Eda replied as she headed to the backroom. She came back with a large mahogany textbook covered in dust. Dust blasted in our faces as she flipped it open. I traced my fingers over the pages to see the curses section. 

"Wolf curse, the individual is cursed to turn into a wolf against their will. Children born after the cursing of the individual is plagued with the same curse; however, unlike most curses, the individual can turn into the wolf with their own will. When they do this they will have complete control over their form," I read out loud. Ami's grip on my arm tightened.

"Weaknesses of the curse are silver and wolfbane. Wolfbane will weaken them with a sickness that could be deadly if they consume too much. Silver bindings help weaken the individual, so they don't cause damage," Ami read. I wrapped my arm around Ami calming her shaking.

"Abilities that's odd. I thought curses all lead to demise," I stated glaring at the book.

"Well, my dad isn't that bright Luzy. He may be intimidating about his name and all, but all his power comes from his brute strength in magic. I bet he didn't even choose the curse," Ami claimed.

"Abilities, fast healing, immortality, super strength, night vision, a stronger sense of smell, and super speed. The only thing that can kill someone with the wolf curse is another person with the wolf curse," Eda read. Fear stuck our expressions realizing the intent of Mr. Blight. He wanted us to kill each other, he is a sick bastard.

"That's where werewolves originated from in the human world, huh," I stated.

"Yes, if Mr. Blight is truthful about the curse. Wait a minute! Luz your arm," Eda replied in a concerned tone. I looked to my arm to see fur the color of my arm spreading. Eda ran to her back room and came back with two sets of silver handcuffs. I wasn't even going to ask where she got them. Then, I noticed Ami's arms started to gain an auburn brown fur like the tuft on her hair. 

"I love you, Ami," I said while I kissed her cheek.

"I love you too Luzy," she replied as she kissed me back. Eda led us to our room as we grimly watched the fur creep up our arms. Man, that fur itched, but at least Ami held my hand.

"I feel bad for doing this kids, but I don't want you to kill each other," Eda explained as she hugged us.

"We understand Eda, thank you," Ami claimed. Eda put the silver handcuff on my right arm and she connected me to the dresser post. Ami was connected to my bedpost.

"I'll be back to get you two elixir, but you'll be in these forms until sunrise," Eda explained as she left the room. I looked to my hands to notice my nails thickening. I was not looking forward to what was bound to happen next. Ami winced as fangs grew into her mouth, and then I swore seconds after noticing the same thing was happening to me. 

"Ami, we will get through this together," I claimed, gripping my side in pain.

"We will get through this together. Arg!" she shouted while blacking out.

"Ami!" I shouted as I was forced to blackout. 

Eda's POV:

"King, I want you to stay out of Luz's room tonight," I informed.

"What happened Eda?" he asked with a saddened face.

"I'll explain it to you later King, but I have to go," I replied while hurrying upstairs. As soon as I opened the door I noticed two giant wolves sitting idle with the handcuff trapping them to the furniture. Wolf Luz was slightly larger than wolf amity, and their pelts matched their hair color. They were oddly calm for being in their cursed state. I walked up to Luz with the elixir, and I offered it to her. She opened her jaw allowing me to pour the elixir in. I could see her face scrunch as it hit her tongue.

"I'm sorry, Luz. This stuff is bitter, I know," I comforted. She nuzzled her head into my leg as I pet her head. I then walked over to Amity to give her the elixir. She had a similar reaction to Luz, as she almost spat up the golden liquid. 

"Luz," Kings voice echoed.

"What did I tell you about staying in the basement King?" I growled.

"I know, I'm sorry Eda. I'm really worried about my boo boo budy," he replied as he stared at the ground. Without noticing it Luz escaped her silver handcuff. I felt a giant nudge behind me to see Luz sitting behind me. 

"It's okay King, I'm not mad at you. However, Luz how did you escape?" I asked as her brown eyes were filled with excitement. I noticed the handcuff was larger than her paw. Luz yawned and moved next to Amity. 

"It looks like no curse can separate those two," I laughed. It looked like the soulmate effect was still in place during the curse. Mr. Blight truly is a moron. 

Amity's POV: 

'Woah, where am I?' I thought. The light purple room looked like the dreamscape we entered for Willow. I noticed Luz sitting next to a tree. 

"Ami!" Luz shouted as she got up and hugged me. 

"Luzy! Are we dead?" I asked. She smiled and she lead me over to a pond. 

"No, look at this," she replied, pointing to the pond with a movie playing on it. It showed Eda with two wolves.

"Woah, that's us," I awed. 

"Yeah, it looks like our wolves are peaceful," she replied. 

"Thank god, it would kill me to see you get hurt," I claimed.

"Same here, I love you Ami," she whispered. 

"I love you too Luzy," I responded as I placed my lips on hers. She quickly returned the kiss and held me tightly.