Mami

Amity's POV:

The hissing of the rain tapped the barrier of the house. Luzy and I were in her bedroom relaxing to the thought of freedom away from our troubles at school. She was braiding my hair while I hummed from the relaxation.

"I love you," I gasped while yawning.

"I love you too Ami," Luzy replied while finishing the braid. I wrapped my arms around Luzy as she hugged back. Her warmth circulated me easing any tension from before. I brushed my hand by her ear while leaning in to kiss her. She replied by putting both of her hands on my cheeks and kissing me back passionately. We held on until our faces were cherry from loss of breath.

"You are too cute you know that," I gasped and her smile illuminated the room.

"Nuh-uh! You are Ami," Luzy teased with her hands on my shoulders.

"Well Luzy, what would you like to do?" I asked with a grin.

"Hmm, well what do you want to do?" Luzy replied with an electric smile.

"I don't know. That's why I asked you beautiful," I giggled while kissing her cheek.

"Well, I could introduce you to my mom via call. Despite the destruction of the portal, I can still access my data," she replied shyly.

"I would love that Luzy, how did your mom react to the news of you being here?" I asked nervously.

"She was heartbroken at first, but she also was happy that I found a place where I feel happy," Luzy replied with a smile.

"I'm glad she isn't like my mom," I claimed while brushing my hand next to Luzy's. She replied by grabbing my hand intertwining her fingers into mine. Luzy pulled out her phone and she pressed the call. It rang for less than a second until the lag showed her mom picking up.

"Hola hija, how are you?" her mom asked.

"I'm good. I wanted to introduce someone to you," Luzy replied with a slight blush.

"Who is this mystery person Luz?" her mom asked with a bit of laughter.

"Mami, this is my girlfriend, Amity," she introduced while squeezing my hand.

"Hello Mrs. Noceda," I chirped.

"Hola Amity is my daughter giving you trouble," she teased.

"No mam, she is wonderful and kind," I claimed while smiling.

"Luz, I'm happy to hear you found someone to make you happy," Mrs. Noceda cheered over the chipped microphone.

"Thank you mom," Luzy replied while blushing.

"Also, Amity will you keep her safe for me?" Mrs. Noceda asked.

"I will, it would kill me to see her get hurt," I replied while wrapping my arm around Luzy.

"Well, I'm sorry hija and Amity, I have to head off to work. I love you, Luz," her mom explained.

"I love you too Mami," she replied while putting down the phone. Quickly, she tried to stand up, but she started to plummet backward. Thankfully, I was able to stand up, and I had caught her in my arms.

"See, I'll protect you no matter what," I claimed when I pulled Luzy into a hug.

"I'm supposed to be your fearless champion," Luzy whined while giggling.

"You are dear, we protect each other," I exclaimed while kissing the back of her neck. She seemed to jump a little by this and I backed away in concern.