A Breath of Fresh Air

Luzy's POV: 

The rest of the class cheered as Mr. Blight was hauled out of the room. Em and Ed pranced over to our table with gleeful looks spreading on their faces.

"The wicked witch is gone! Would you two like to skip with us today?" they asked.

"That sounds fun, but we should probably stay in class. I mean we have missed a lot of school lately," I replied.

"Come on Mittens, fight against our father's wishes!" Ed teased with a bright smile.

"I have renounced the Blight name, but Luzy is right we should actually show up to plants class," Ami giggled punching my shoulder softly. I wrapped my arm around her as her blush almost incinerated my hand.

"Mittens and Luz sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g," Em teased. Ami huffed as she kissed my lip softly.

"Aww, Mittens is a romantic!" Em giggled.

"Don't you have some prank you two have to plan?" Ami asked.

"Nah! We are here to bother you two. You guys are heroes for knocking dad to his own level," Em claimed.

"Well, we won't bother you two for long. We are going to skip. See you, later Mittens and Luz," Ed informed.

"Bye guys," I replied as they ran off.

"I wonder how Gus and Mark are," Ami pondered.

"Yeah, Mark seems pretty beaten up from Mr. Blights and Alice's attacks," I replied.

"Gus seems like he is pretty fond of Mark," Ami commented. 

"Yeah, now thinking of it he does," I replied as we both smiled.

"So, do you want to see if Eda will allow us to have Willow, Boscha, Mark, and Gus over for a sleepover?" Ami asked.

"Sure, that sounds like fun, but Eda still thinks Mark is a threat. We will have to explain, but I'm sure she will let us," I agreed. 

"I love you Luzy," she whispered while leaning towards my face.

"I love you too Ami," I responded as held her kiss for as long as my body would allow it. Mark and Gus walked into the room, and Gus was supporting Mark on his walking.

"Luz and Amity what happened to Mr. Blight?" Gus asked with relief painted on his face. 

"You should have seen Ami, she destroyed that dirtbag!" I giggled, hugging Ami tight in my embrace.

"Good job Amity!" Gus and Mark shouted in unison with stars in their eyes.

"Hey, would you and Mark like to come over to the owl house after school?" I asked. 

"I don't know, Mrs. Clawthorn probably wants my head," Mark chirped. 

"She won't once we tell her," I offered.

"I'll come with you if you want," Gus offered. 

"I would like that," Mark claimed as Gus wrapped his arm around him.

"Aww," I whispered. The bells screech dismissed us off to plants class.

"Bye Gus and Mark," Ami and I exclaimed. The halls were quiet as we made our way to the next class.

"Hey Ami, look at your ears," I breathed.

"Oh my gosh, they are back to normal," she awed with a bright smile.

"Yeah, it looks like the power of love brings us back to normal, and hate makes us turn into our wolf form," I giggled. 

"Stop being so cheesy Luzy," Ami teased.