Confrontation

Amity's POV:

*Time skip to Monday*

          Grogginess flooded my system as I recalled the eventful past few nights. Luzy's arm was wrapped around my chest as I struggled to stay awake. She nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck, and it killed me to wake up and head to school. Her forest-like scent was comforting, to say the least, and it calmed me down from my anxieties of running into Mark again. I kissed her forehead in an attempt to wake her up, but she didn't budge, instead, she clung onto me even tighter.

"Morning Luzy," I giggled as I held onto her.

"Mmm. Five more minutes," she groaned. I messed with her hair while gently stroking it.

"You know we have to go to school silly," I teased as she kissed my cheek. 

"Do we have to?" Luzy begged.

"Yeah, sadly," I claimed as I placed my lips on hers. She held my cheeks while holding out kiss. 

"I love you Ami," she gasped as she was out of breath.

"I love you too Luzy," I cheered. We sat upwards while trying to get motivation to go to school. We changed into our uniforms as we walked down the stairs. 

"Morning Eda," we greeted.

"Good morning," she replied as she held her morning apple blood. Slowly, we grabbed our staff to head off to school.

"So, I feel like we talk about this everyday, but are you sure you should head to school today?" Eda asked. 

"Yeah, I feel like we will be okay. If we get into trouble we will run to the library," I explained. 

"Alright, be safe you two," she begged. 

"We will try Mrs. Eda," I claimed. The door opened as Luzy and I walked outside into the cold and crisp air.

"Burr! I'm cold," Luzy shivered as she inched closer to me.

"I'll fly today if you want," I offered.

"No, its okay, I'll warm up eventually," Luzy replied.

"Okay, I'm not giving you a choice Luzy, you are cold so I am flying today," I claimed.

"Alright, if you insist," Luzy giggled as she held onto me. We hopped onto my staff as we started our flight to the school. She wrapped her arms around my waist in order to bring warmth compared to the brisk air. Luzy kissed my neck as my temperature spiked from the tomato blush that struck my face.

"I love you, Luzy," I whispered. 

"I love you too, Ami," she replied while nuzzling her head on my shoulder. My control over the staff staggered a bit causing us the staff to give us a small jolt. 

"I'm so sorry," I jumped as I regained control.

"It's okay Ami. I made you Luz focus," she quipped with a large smirk.

"Luzy, well played," I giggled from her bad pun. Hexside came closer into view as I started our desent. My heart hammered at the thought of running into our daily troubles. Luzy saw my distress, and she intertwined her hands with mine after we landed. 

"Hi, Luz and Amity," Willow cheered at the entrance.

"Hi Willow," we replied with smiles of relief. In the corner of our eyes we saw Boscha trying to sneak up on Willow.

"Boo!" she shouted while holding in her laughter. 

"Ahh!" Willow yelped as she was met with a hug from Boscha.