New Admirer

Amity's POV:

The dreamworld disappeared into thin air as Luzy and I held onto our embrace. I woke up to notice the sun glistening through the windowpanes. Luzy was curled into my chest as I winced from the stiffness of the floor. 

"Morning beautiful," I whispered, brushing my hand through her chocolate hair.

"Morning Ami," she replied while pulling me closer to her.

"We made it Luzy," I said as I wrapped my arms around Luzy.

"I'm so happy," she replied. 

"So, are we going to school today?" I asked. My gut turned at the fear of my parents counterstrike from two days ago. 

"Yeah, we should probably go to school. Willow and Gus would be concerned if we still don't return. Don't get me wrong, I would love to spend the whole day at home, but our homework load would be killer," she replied as she scratched the back of her neck.

"I'm tired love, but you are right. We need to return to school. Hey, at least it is Friday," I giggled. We both sat up to get changed into our uniforms. Once we were done we trudged down the stairs.

"Morning you two," Eda cheered with a mug of apple blood in her hand.

"Morning Eda, did we give you too much trouble last night?" Luzy asked. 

"Surprisingly, you two were as tame as a house pet," she replied. 

"Thank you for helping us with the curse Mrs. Eda," I thanked as she smiled. 

"No problem. Do either of you remember the events after your transformation?" Eda asked. 

"Well, Luzy and I went to this dreamlike realm like the one in Willow's memory. We saw parts of what our wolf forms were up to, but we had no control," I explained.

"That's what happened to me too; however, every transformation allows you to have more and more control until it wears you down," Eda admitted. 

"That's good, I'm still relieved my father didn't read into the curse," I replied.

"Yeah, same here. I was scared you two were going to tear each other to pieces," Eda responded.

"Hey Eda, we are going to school today," Luzy claimed.

"Are you guys sure? I mean I support you, but a curse can wear you down," Eda asked in a concerned tone. 

"We should be okay, but thanks for asking," Luzy thanked. 

"Alright, just be safe you two," Eda asked.

"We will try our best Mrs. Eda," I claimed. We walked to the living room and we picked up our staff. 

"If you feel unsafe, please leave. I don't want you guys to get hurt again," Eda begged. 

"We will Eda, I promise," Luzy claimed. 

"Okay, okay, have a good day at school you two. Don't get too brainwashed," Eda giggled.

"Thank you, Eda," we said as we walked out the door. Ash and Draco went into their flight forms as we started our flight to the school. The cold air hit our faces when we flew through the air. 

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, you?" Luzy asked. 

"I think so, if Mark bothers us again I might lose it though," I replied. 

"I won't let him mess with you Ami," Luzy comforted.

"Thank you Luzy, my fearless champion," I replied. This caused her to blush as we descended to Hexside.