Lunchtime

Amity's POV:

We made it to lunch and with Luz's hand intertwined into mine we made it to the table Guz and Willow were chatting away at.

"Hi guys," Luzy cheered with her adorable bright smile.

"Hi you two, how's it hanging?" Guz asked.

"It's going good," we replied while sitting down. Willow suspiciously looked at our eyes and smirked.

"Looks like you two love birds are under the effect of a love potion," Willow giggled while noticing our eyes.

"Yeah, we didn't know what other potion to make," Luzy explained.

"It's cute, we won't judge you for being extra cheezy," Willow giggled while putting her hand on Luzy's shoulder.

"Woah willow look at your hand," I stated noticing the mark on her hand.

"Gosh, I wonder who it is," Willow questioned with a bright smile on her face.

"Hmm.. I don't know, you should try writing back Willow," Gus exclaimed while handing her a pen. Willow took the pen and she drew a flower on her hand.

"I hope you find them," I claimed.

"Me too, it's amazing how fast we are getting signs. My dad's told me it took them a year before they found each other," she replied with the bright look in her eyes that I haven't seen in a long time. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mark trudging over towards our table. Quickly, I grabbed Luzy's hand under the table. Her fingers locked within mine and she squeezed my hand softly.

"Hello fellow classmates, I'm here to pick up my betrothed," Mark sneered.

"I have told you time and time again. She is not your's, so bug off will you?" Luzy growled while putting her arm around me.

"What are you going to do Human, draw pictures?" he asked with a demeaning tone.

"You don't talk like that to my girlfriend," I said while fighting myself to not lose it on this kid.

"Bug off whoever you are. Luz is way more deserving of Amity than you will ever be," Willow said while trying to stand up for us.

"Well, I am joining you for lunch. It's not like you can say no," he chirped while trying to sit next to me. Gus quickly scoot over to take the gap away from Mark.

"Thank you Gus," I whispered. This seemed to piss off Mark, so he tried to sit next to Luzy. Willow sat close to Luzy to block him off.

"Why are you hanging out with these losers Amity? You used to be at the top, but I can get you back up there if you leave with me," Mark offered while staring into Luzy's eyes.

"Why the hell would I ever say yes to that? These are my friends and I feel safe around them, and you are a creep who is trying to force me into liking you when I am obviously a lesbian. When will you learn that I don't like you?" I asked with an emence amount of anger.

"You are just going to their level though, plus it isn't normal to like girls Amity. Especially a human, wow I though you could be redeemed, but I see that will take more time than I thought," Mark explained.

"Please stop demeaning my lovely girlfriend. She has fought so hard to get away from your "perfect life," and now she is happy. I love Ami more than anything and you have no right to force her to go against her sexuality," Luzy shouted. 

"I can see when I am not wanted, so I will leave for now. Just so you know human, I will be back, and Amity will be mine," he taunted while walking off.

"I will never love you Mark. Also, stop calling Luzy human, that really pisses me off," I growled.

"Who is that?" Gus asked while he walked off.

"Mark is the suitor my parents chose for me to marry when I grow up," I explained with distain in my face.

"Your parents sound harsh," Gus replied.

"Yeah they are pretty cruel to me. I am living with Luzy at the owl house to protect myself from them," I said as Luzy pulled me into a hug.

"That kid seems like he is a creep, I'm sorry you have to deal with him and your parents," Willow said while cleching her hands into fists.

"It's okay, I will protect my Ami from that bastard," Luzy claimed with her arm wrapped around me.

"Willow, look at your hand," Gus exclaimed. Willow put her hand on the table to notice a new note that read, who are you. Willow cheered in glee and we handed her the pen, so she could respond. I noticed the hand writing quickly. It was Boscha's and I decided to keep quiet out of fear of how Willow would react.

"I think I'll put my name down and ask who the person of my dreams is," Willow said as she wrote it on her hand. Sadly, lunch ended and we had to head back to class.

"Goodbye guys," Luzy and I said as we walked off to illusions class. Her hand brushed against mine and I interlocked my fingers with hers.

"Luzy, you are amazing. I love you so much," I claimed while looking at her beautiful smile.

"You are the one that is amazing Ami. I love you more than anything," she replied while holding onto my hand. I could feel her rapid heartbeat pulse through our hands. Before we made it to the class I gave her a peck on her cheek and her face became flustered. She smiled and returned the favor by kissing my cheek. This caused me to become flustered and she grinned.

"I got you," she teased while we walked into our class.

"Yeah you got me, baby," I replied while sitting down at our table. Our teacher walked in and started going over things in the text book. We went over the history of illusions and we worked on crafting an illusion spell. I noticed that Luzy drew a glyph while she pulled out her phone to get a picture of it.

"What will you summon Luzy?" I asked.

"I am going to summon the prettiest person in the world," she flirted causing me to heat up.

"Well, I will summon the cutest person in the world," I retorted while giggling. I closed my eyes and I started to summon the circle. A smaller version of Luzy poofed out of the air and I noticed a smaller version of me on the table.

"Aww! I love you," Luzy said.

"I love you too Luzy," I replied. We looked at the table as the smaller versions of ourselves run towards each other. Small Luzy tackled small me into a hug and they both fell on the floor. They vanished into thin air with a heart shape of smoke.