Ch.7

With Ludwig: 

The oldest Koopaling ran into the training room, the doors having been blasted open, one of them getting impaled into the chest of Bowser’s statue. 

Ludwig gasped, horrified by what he was witnessing, halting in his tracks. 

It was complete, and total, chaos. 

Iggy and Lemmy were struggling to use a small force field to help protect themselves, Junior and Wendy from some large concrete pieces that had fallen from the ceiling.  

Larry was doing his best, his wand having turned into a tennis racket as he tried hitting some stray fire balls that were coming from one of the training machines that Iggy had created. 

Morton and Roy were both unable to get close because the entire machine was on fire, so they wouldn’t be able to deactivate it manually. 

Ludwig was horrified. 

He had left them for a FEW MINUTES and they somehow managed to destroy the entire training room. 

Ludwig’s eye twitched, feeling a sense of something deep inside of him crack, threatening to break. 

Shaking his head, he growled, taking his wand out of his shell and quickly running over to where Iggy and Lemmy were, seeing the combined efforts of both twins trying to keep their force field active. 

It was flickering, indicating they were struggling worse than he thought. 

His wand illuminated brightly as he used a levitation spell on the broken pieces of the ceiling, picking them up and tossing them aside. 

Just in time, too, because the next thing he knew, the force field the twins had been making finally gave away and disappeared. 

The two were breathing hard, trying to catch their breath after using a lot of energy trying to keep the force field active. 

“Are you alright? Vat happened!?” asked Ludwig, grabbing ahold of Iggy’s shoulders and shaking him angrily, glaring at the tallest Koopaling. 

He had to admit, he was impressed that the two had managed to create a small force field, one of the spells that they didn't know yet, until now that is.

Iggy looked like he was about to pass out, looking dizzy and confused. 

Lemmy shook his head, his eyes getting shaken and rattled around, causing him to look even more dizzy. 

“Ludwig! Please don’t be angry at us. Roy thought that it would be a good idea to use one of Iggy’s new training machines to practice our magic on!” explained Lemmy, stumbling around as his eyes looked even more crossed over than usual, looking further away in different directions. 

Wendy nodded, looking worried as well. 

“Yeah, I thought it was a horrible idea, but Iggy being Iggy, he went completely bonkers and agreed. Said something about wanting to see how his new machine would do against magic” said Wendy, crossing her arms and glaring at the tallest Koopaling. 

Iggy shook his head, managing to finally regain himself as he glared back. 

“WhaaaaAAAAATTT? YOU were one of the ones who ALSO agreed to it, too, Wendy” said Iggy, pointing an accusing finger at the female Koopaling. 

Junior snarled, pushing the two away from each other and glaring at them both. 

“We’re ALL at fault, you idiots! Ludwig left us alone to get some fresh air. Roy was the one who suggested we use the machine in the first place, and WE ALL agreed!” exclaimed Junior.