Ch.51

With Kooky:

The crazed Koopaling was walking around the town of Jungle Land, Fawful tagging along while Midbus stayed back in Cloud Land.

The Beanish was grinning, chuckling to himself as he walked just in front of Kooky, unable to see the glare he was receiving from the crazed Koopaling.

Everyone in town got frightened when they saw the crazed Koopaling and Beanish, most running indoors to try and hide while others ran away screaming, not wanting to end up as Kooky's next victim.

"We are the striking fear into these lousy townsfolk! Look at them doing of the running and hiding in fear of us!" exclaimed Fawful, grinning.

"Yes, I suppose you're correct about that" muttered Kooky, scowling as he narrowed his glare.

Fawful turned around, still grinning and not taking the hint that the crazed Koopaling was planning something against him.

"Let us leave this boring town, I am being the bored of it. Nobody is doing the daring of stopping us because of the fear we are striking into them!" said Fawful.

Kooky chuckled, nodding.

"Yes, let us BOTH leave this town. It's BORING just striking fear into them as opposed to them trying to STOP us" said the crazed Koopaling, now grinning.

Fawful smiled and nodded, the two turning back around as they went back in the direction the warp pipe to Cloud Land was in.

Kooky went back to glaring at the Beanish, a million scenarios on what he should do to eliminate him running through his head.

The two left town, now walking along a path that went through the acid swamp, making sure they didn't slip or misstep, not wanting to fall into the bright purple acid.

As the two continued their way to where the warp pipe was, the two were suddenly startled by a group of two Hammer Bros, a Goomba, and a Koopa Troopa.

"HaHA! We found him!" exclaimed the Goomba, hopping excitedly.

"Yeah!" exclaimed the Koopa Troopa.

"Ludwig Von Koopa, you are coming with us" said one of the Hammer Bros, stepping forward and smiling proudly.

The crazed Koopaling raised an eyebrow, holding his hands behind his back.

"And what makes you say THAT?" asked Kooky, frowning.

"We had orders from King Bowser to bring you in dead or alive. We prefer bringing you to him alive" said the second Hammer Bro.

The Koopa Troopa nodded.

"Yeah! You're no longer a Koopaling, and he's having the others hunt you down. We just happened to be the first ones to find you, so now you'll have to come with us" said the Goomba.

Kooky chuckled.

"I don't THINK so. You see, I don't plan on heading back ANY time soon, so no, I will NOT be going with you" said the crazed Koopaling.

The four frowned, exchanging glances.

"Should we just...?" began the Koopa Troopa, a little worried now.

One of the Hammer Bros nodded.

"If we have to take him to King Bowser by force, then so be it" said the Hammer Bro.

The three nodded, preparing to attack.

Fawful frowned, backing away and standing behind Kooky.