Ch.47

With the Koopalings: 

The other Koopalings had been bothering their father all day, asking and pestering him to let Ludwig come back home. 

Wendy had thrown a tantrum FIVE times like she used to when they were younger. 

The twins and Junior had been especially annoying about it. 

Roy and Larry had been mentioning it all day whenever they could. 

And as for Morton, the largest Koopaling had been going into LOOONG speeches as to why Ludwig should come home. 

To say the least, Kamek had also joined in, but with different reasons, those being that Ludwig was better at mentoring than he was. 

Kammy had disapproved of this childish act of annoying the Koopa King, hesitant to allow Ludwig back so early, but secretly missed the oldest Koopaling as well.

They could all tell that Bowser was getting annoyed, seeing with how angry he looked. 

The Koopalings were all gathered just outside the throne room, their father sitting on his throne as he read through some papers he had been meaning to read that day. 

“Alright, seems dat askin' n' annoyin' him individually hadn't worked, so instead we're goin' ta git in there n' be tha biggest fuckin’ nuisance we can be” said Roy, cracking his knuckles and preparing for what he was about to do. 

Larry smiled and nodded. 

“Iggy and Lemmy, you two be more annoying, the most you have ever been. That includes you, too, Junior” said Larry, turning to the twins and Junior. 

The three smiled, nodding as they saluted. 

“Wendy, you do what you do best and throw the biggest tantrum you have ever done” said Larry, turning to the female Koopaling. 

Wendy sighed and rolled her arms, crossing her arms. 

“This is SO going to be humiliating for me, especially since I barely throw any more tantrums, until today, that is” said the female Koopaling. 

“And Morton, you start talking the LONGEST speech you can. Start listing off a bunch of random facts as to why you want Ludwig back home” said Larry, turning to the largest Koopaling. 

Morton smiled, saluting. 

“Alright Koopalings. Ready?” asked Roy, grinning. 

The Koopalings smiled, nodding in agreement.

With Bowser: 

The Koopa King was sitting on his throne, reading through some important papers that he had been meaning to read through earlier, but had been annoyed and pestered by the Koopalings. 

Even his son had been annoying him about letting Ludwig come home early. 

It had gotten to the point where he had started hiding in his room until things had settled down. 

Thinking that they were done, Bowser had left his bedroom in favour of sitting on his throne, making sure that he wasn’t followed. 

He had managed to read through half of the papers he had been meaning to read, but was startled when he heard the sound of yelling.

Looking up, he was horrified when he saw the Koopalings and Junior rushing into the room, all yelling and demanding the same thing. 

They wanted Ludwig back. 

Bowser could only sit there, staring off into space as he listened to the constant yelling and demanding of the oldest Koopaling's return. 

Junior and the twins were running circles around Bowser’s throne, Wendy was throwing a big tantrum as she screamed and cried on the floor, Morton was going into this long speech that didn’t seem to have an end, and Roy was angrily ranting and punching some of the gold decorative barrels Bowser had in the throne room.