Ch.12

With Ludwig:

Ludwig woke up to the sound of someone knocking on his bedroom door. 

Tired from last night, Ludwig took his time getting out of bed. 

He had gone to bed around 3:00am, so he barely got any sleep at all with how early it was.

He walked over to the door and opened it, seeing that it was Junior. 

“Vat is it Junior? Don't you knov it's-...” began Ludwig, turning and glancing over at the clock on his nightstand. 

“6:58am” finished Ludwig, turning his attention back to the youngest. 

He had slept for only four hours.

Junior crossed his arms, puffing his cheeks.

“Don’t you think I already know that? Papa called an emergency meeting with all the Koopalings, Kamek and Kammy. He sent me to come get you. We’re to all meet in the planning room” said Junior, sounding just as annoyed that he was also awoken this early in the morning. 

Ludwig sighed, nodding. 

“Just gife me a fev minutes to fix my hair. You go on aheat” said Ludwig, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. 

Junior shook his head. 

“No can do. Papa ordered us all to stick with at least ONE Koopaling for most of the day until he finds out who killed that Koopa Troopa. He doesn’t want anyone to be alone” said Junior pushing past Ludwig and entering his room without permission. 

Ludwig was shocked by this, scowling. 

“Vat do you mean? Ven dit he decide zis? Ant vhy not choose any of ze other Koopalings to shtikk vith? I don't hafe time to babysit a six year olt for most of ze day” said Ludwig, turning and glaring at the youngest Koopaling. 

Junior had jumped up onto his bed, sitting on it as he shrugged innocently, looking around the room in amazement having never been inside of it. 

“Iggy and Lemmy are twins and they’re barely seen apart, Roy and Morton are both being secretive about something and won’t tell me, and Wendy got stuck with Larry because she didn’t want to be with me. So, you’re stuck with me now” said Junior, smiling. 

Ludwig sighed in annoyance, pinching the bridge of his snout as he calmed his nerves, his eye threatening to twitch. 

His eyes then snapped open in realization after processing what the youngest Koopaling had said. 

“Vait, vhat do you mean Roy ant Morton are beink sekretife? Morton doesn't efen hafe ze kapabilities to keep his big mouth schut, hence his olt nikkname” said Ludwig, getting suspicious as to what the two would be keeping secret. 

Junior tilted his head to the side. 

“What was his nickname?” asked Junior curiously, ignoring Ludwig's initial question.

Ludwig rubbed his face, feeling the exhaustion beginning to take over him, only wanting to go back to bed and sleep until whenever he felt like getting up. 

“Big Mouth. His olt nickname vas Big Mouth” said Ludwig, shaking his head and removing his hands from his face. 

Junior began laughing, unable to help it. 

“Haha! That’s pretty accurate for him! What nicknames did the others have? I’m actually really curious, since you never call each other nicknames anymore, from what papa told me” said Junior, managing to calm his laughter, actually sounding curious about the subject.