Ch.33

With Larey, Iggy and Lemmy: 

It was the next day, and Larry, Iggy and Lemmy were planning on visiting Ludwig and Junior to see how their eldest and youngest brothers were doing. 

The three Koopalings were walking to the planning room, knowing that Bowser, Kamek and Kammy would be there. 

Lemmy was walking on his circus ball, smiling with a child-like innocence as if nothing bad was going on. 

The door was open, confirming that the Koopa King and two Magikoopas were indeed in the planning room. 

The twins and Larry stood just outside the open doorway, listening to what the three were talking about. 

Bowser sighed in annoyance, nodding as Kamek continued to pester him about something. 

“-and the fact that you have to go to ALL of the families and explain to them WHAT happened to their missing family members is another thing on its own. You have convinced yourself that these were not murders, but it’s too suspicious that all eight would disappear around the same time!” exclaimed Kamek angrily. 

Kammy nodded in agreement. 

“Yes, and might I add, ever since Ludwig and Junior left for their little mission without informing us about it the day before, nobody else had gone missing. Don’t you find that a LITTLE suspicious?” asked Kammy, her arms crossed. 

Larry and the twins all exchanged worried glances, but didn’t say anything as they continued to listen. 

Bowser sighed, pinching the bridge of his snout. 

“I told Princess Peach this before, and I’m telling you two crazy coots. It’s. None. Of. My. Kids. Minions and guards go missing all the time in Dark Land, and then show up as Dry Bones later on. The first one was confirmed a murder, only one showed up as a skeleton, but the others didn’t so they can’t be considered murders” said Bowser angrily, some smoke puffing out of his nostrils. 

Kamek and Kammy both exchanged glances, not convinced of what Bowser was saying. 

Larry saw the chance and took the opportunity to knock on the opened doorway, catching the attention of Bowser and the two Magikoopas. 

“Oh, hello kids. What do you need?” asked Bowser, looking exhausted, smiling weakly when he saw the three. 

Larry smiled, taking a step forward and deciding to be the one to speak. 

“We were wondering if we could take my airship and go visit Cloud Land. Iggy is in need of finding a VERY important part for one of the machines Junior designed that may help us in our next mission” explained Larry, smiling innocently as he held his hands behind his back. 

Iggy smiled and nodded. 

“Indeed dear father of ours! This part that Junior had incorporated into his design is very difficult to come by, and one citizen of Cloud Land happens to have said item! He had agreed to hold onto it for us, but we must hurry because someone is also in search of one. The first one to get there gets the part” explained Iggy. 

Bowser sighed, nodding. 

“Yes, yes...just make it quick. Be back by diner, ok?” said Bowser, waving them off. 

Larry and the twins perked up, exchanging excited glances before Larry returned his attention back to Bowser. 

“Thanks dad! We’ll try to be back by diner, but no promises” said Larry, smiling.

The three Koopalings then turned and dashed off, trying not to laugh or snicker. 

As the three ran by, on their way to the hangar, they didn’t even realize that they had run past Roy.