Ch.66

With Ludwig and Junior: 

The two Koopalings had managed to rent a hotel room for a few days. 

The room wasn’t too big, but it wasn’t the smallest one the hotel had. 

It had two beds, a TV, a mini fridge with a food storage cabinet beside it, a dresser, and a door leading to the room’s bathroom. 

Upon entering their room, Ludwig closed and locked the door before tossing the keys onto the nightstand beside one of the beds, immediately laying down face-first on the bed closest to the door. 

Junior frowned when he saw this, climbing up onto the other bed before crossing his arms and looking around the room. 

He sighed. 

“Come on, Luddy. We got a room, so now we can go out and explore this cool kingdom!” exclaimed Junior, smiling excitedly. 

Ludwig groaned in annoyance. 

“Leafe me alone, Junior. Zere's time for explorink tomorrov” muttered Ludwig, his voice sounding muffled because of the fact that he was laying on the bed face-first. 

Junior scowled, crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks, pouting slightly. 

He was hoping that Ludwig would eventually cave-in, but unfortunately, that was not the case. 

Ludwig just remained in the same position for five minutes, face-first on the bed. 

Junior sighed. 

He knew that he wasn’t asleep, but he also knew that he would not be caving-in anytime soon. 

Junior looked a little past Ludwig and spotted the keys to the hotel room. 

He got off the bed he had been sitting on, walking over to the nightstand where the keys were, grabbing them and walking over to the door. 

“I’ll be back. I’m just going for a short walk to familiarize myself with the general area. I’ll try not to get lost” said Junior, opening the door and exiting, not even waiting for an answer as he turned and locked the door before leaving. 

Ludwig didn’t seem to react, a million thoughts running through his head. 

His brain felt like it was going to melt with all of the gears turning, thinking about everything that had happened to him in the last two months. 

That’s why he hadn’t even heard Junior when he said he was leaving, or the sound of the door closing and the lock clicking. 

He was so tired that his brain felt like it was about to shut down. 

With Junior: 

The youngest Koopaling walked down the stairs, walked past the front desk in the lobby. 

The desk clerk, a female Pionpi with pale skin, long black hair and staring off into space glanced down at the youngest for a quick second before returning her attention to staring off into space. 

Junior didn’t even pay her any mind, leaving the hotel and taking a deep breath of the foggy air once he was outside. 

He smiled, walking down the street and taking in the new scenery. 

He had to admit, exploring a new place such as Sarasaland would be fun, minus the situation he and Ludwig had gotten themselves into after he accidentally teleported them. 

It was difficult to say, whether he enjoyed learning about new places or not. 

He had never been the fan of learning, thinking it was boring and that being a king was easier than he thought.