Ch.37

With Ludwig: 

The oldest Koopaling quickly teleported out of the way as Roy came charging at him, causing the second largest Koopaling to run into the wall instead. 

As Roy shook his head, regaining himself, Ludwig reappeared a few meters behind him, levitating as he charged up another flame attack with his wand. 

Roy growled, quickly taking out his Bullet Bill Blaster from his shell, shooting a Bullet Bill at Ludwig. 

Ludwig saw this, quickly dodging out of the way before shooting three blue fireballs at Roy using his wand. 

Roy dodged them all, reloading his Bullet Bill Blaster before trying to take another shot. 

With Junior: 

The youngest Koopaling was still struggling to free himself, but was unable to. 

He yelped when he accidentally fell over, landing on his side. 

He growled from the pain, but gasped when he saw that his paintbrush wand had fallen out of his shell, rolling a few meters away from him. 

“My wand! I-If I could j-just…” began Junior, trying to inch his way over to his wand. 

He managed to get close enough to it, grabbing the handle with his teeth before flipping himself over so he was on the back of his shell. 

He managed to quickly sit himself upright, unlike Bowser who was completely helpless when he’s laying on the back of his shell. 

With the wand still grasped tightly in his teeth, Junior took a moment to breath through his nostrils before shaking his head. 

“C-Contact...L-Larry…” commanded Junior outloud. 

The brush part of his wand glowed brightly before becoming a green flame, so Junior quickly spat it out of his mouth, the wand landing on the ground just in front of him. 

With Ludwig: 

Roy shot three Bullet Bills at his eldest brother, hoping that one of them would at least hit. 

In response, Ludwig closed his eyes and focused, pointing his wand in the direction the three Bullet Bills were coming from. 

The three Bullet Bills began to glow a royal blue color before halting in their path about a few inches from Ludwig. 

Roy was taken aback by this, knowing there was NO way anyone could stop a Bullet Bill unless they were stomped on or hit their target. 

Ludwig then glared at Roy, turning the Bullet Bills around before sending them flying back towards him.

Roy growled as he shot three more Bullet Bills, the six colliding with each other and exploding. 

This caused some dark smoke to take form around the center of the battle tower, obstructing both Ludwig's and Roy's views. 

As the smoke slowly cleared, Roy came charging through the smoke, taking the opportunity to strike. 

Ludwig didn’t have time to react, shrieking in fright as Roy charged into him, pinning him against the wall and holding his arm against his throat. 

“Would yo' just listen ta me!? I'm not-” began Roy, but Ludwig interrupted. 

“NO! All I KNOW is that YOU’RE here to KILL ME, and I WON’T let that happen” snarled Ludwig. 

The oldest Koopaling, his wand still in-hand, took the opportunity to electrocute Roy with a blast of electricity. 

Roy stumbled back, partially paralyzed and unable to move.